PETERSHILL FC HISTORY BOOK

Roy Race

Hi Guys,

I am trying to locate and purchase a copy of the above book, I have tried the club directly, but all copies were sold out a while ago, if anyone has a copy for sale or can put me in the direction of one it would be greatly appreciated, I think the book was produced maybe 10-15 years ago. I seen one sold on ebay a while ago, but nothing has cropped up lately. I know these club history books can become quite rare as there usually is a low print run on them. Any help appreciated.

Regards Roy Race

Hi Guys,

I am trying to locate and purchase a copy of the above book, I have tried the club directly, but all copies were sold out a while ago, if anyone has a copy for sale or can put me in the direction of one it would be greatly appreciated, I think the book was produced maybe 10-15 years ago. I seen one sold on ebay a while ago, but nothing has cropped up lately. I know these club history books can become quite rare as there usually is a low print run on them. Any help appreciated.

Regards Roy Race

I can only suggest that you keep trying eBay and some of the programme shops as the club sold out years ago. It was produced in 1997.

Archived