Ayr sign Paul Slane

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah - I always thought it was Ayr's Forrest. It was in Ayr or Prestwick though wasn't it ?

Elliots in Prestwick.

Understandable, the place is full of 40 something desperadoes looking for a big wedge.

We may not but 1 thing is for sure it certainly won't be Morton winning the league.

Morton: 4/1 to win the league.

Ayr: 9/1 to win the league.

Looks like the bookies see things rather differently; back in your box.

I thought he signed to some diddy highland team?

He was on loan to us when we were in the 1st division and was pretty bang average.

He's looked good so far from what we have seen. He had grown up a bit now so due a chance. This may be his level at the moment but at 22 still has a chance in the game.

Motherwell fans don't take to him now after his switch to Celtic!!

It was in Elliot's in Prestwick. I'm presuming you know this but James is the older brother of Alan.

I think despite the news clearly saying "James Forrest" my brain decided Forrest + Prestwick = Alan Forrest.

Slane said he spent over half his £10k pay-off from Celtic on nights out, booze and hookers - shame he wasted the rest (© George Best).

Well by all means put your life savings on Ayr at such a lucrative price. If not then we can safely assume that you're talking shite, as usual.

Your move.

By all means, put your savings on Morton at a steady 4/1. Although I'm not sure the likes of Willie Hill and Coral accept giro slips and empty promises. Maybe self esteem? Oh wait you're from Greenock.

Archived