Ruthy Doll in hot water wi the polis...

QPSAFalkirkFirm

My mate helped her write speeches and do prep work for the tv debates. Met her a few times and if folk think I'm a foul mouthed c**t then ten minutes in the company of Davidson will be an eye opener. I actually wanted Murdo Fraser to get the leadership but he is the sort of tory that wears white linen jackets and cravats at the weeked to relax. Davidson has actually gained a lot from this referendum and has been one of the winners overall.

We are looking at a Labour party that is fucked in Scotland, hopefully they will fail to win a majority next May, the tories are going to win a few seats up here, Labour are going to see the SNP take a chunk out the heartlands a libdem meltdown and of course independence has been put to bed for a generation. We have still to see how the lurch to the left by the SNP is going to pan out for them. Badly I suspect <_<

Last desperate squeak from a once proudly "one nation" Tory party reduced to scrummaging in the gutter for loony right fringe votes with UKIP, and alienating the centre. Everything the Tories do brings the the next referendum closer.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did she wear a strap on when doing the prep work?

Sexist and homophobic in one post. Not bothering reporting you for it though, best to leave it here so that people can see what a repulsive slug you are.

Did she wear a strap on when doing the prep work?

Aye, it's not sexist or homophobic in the same ways as BNP members are not racist?.

How does a comment about strap ons relate to political debate. Here's a clue, it does not. It was put there to belittle her for the crime of being an openly gay strong minded woman.

In what way does denigrating a woman for being a woman and openly gay not strike you as sexist and homophobic?

Shame on you.

Gutted for you if you think that has any relevance to what I was talking about. Thanks for playing. Carry on.

Maybe you could have a joint "anti BBC " fundraiser in the Loudoun Tavern with your Rangers supporting brethren in boycott?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived