27th Sept 'Not So Super Saturday' preview

SOUTH of SCOTLAND LEAGUE (ko 3pm)

Creetown v Nithsdale Wanderers - Both teams come off the back of defeats last week and be desperate to get a win here as i'm sure both will have the belief they can win. Creetown at home are unpredictable but Nithsdale are also the same this season. Depending on what attitude of Nithsdale team turns up will determine the result. 2-3

Crichton v Dumfries YMCA - Going to be another tough day at the office for YMCA, especially given that Crichton had a fantastic victory over es YMCASaints last weekend. 8-3

Edusport Academy v Lochar Thistle - Match of the day lies with Lochar once again. This is a massive game for Lochar, one which they will have targeted as a very important game if they are to take the league title this season. Edu showed last week that even after a bit of positive momentum this league holds no prisoners and will grind you down if you allow it. 2-2

Heston Rovers v Mid Annandale

Mids were unlucky last week against Wigtown to go down 1-0 and Heston themselves were on the right end of a 1-0 win. home advantage could be the key here but don't write off mids just yet. 3-1

Newton Stewart v Abbey Vale -

Vale will be buzzing after last weeks win away to Edu. They have shown that they are no mugs and Newton would be silly to approach this match with anything other than 100% commitment. 3-1

St Cuthbert Wanderers v Fleet Star - Fleet probably secured one of their biggest ever wins last week against YM so will go into this game with full confidence. Saints will be very disappointed after last weeks defeat and the managerless side will be giving it everything to get themselves back on track. 2-0

Upper Annandale v Wigtown -

Uppers are scoring goals but also conceding goals. Wigtown are scoring goals and aren't conceding that many. This brings me to my conclusion that Wigtown will win 1-3.

All the best this weekend.

Love from everyone's favourite KitKat

SOUTH of SCOTLAND LEAGUE (ko 3pm)
Creetown v Nithsdale Wanderers
Crichton v Dumfries YMCA
Edusport Academy v Lochar Thistle
Heston Rovers v Mid Annandale
Newton Stewart v Abbey Vale
St Cuthbert Wanderers v Fleet Star
Upper Annandale v Wigtown

Good read again CKK. Should be some good close games this week. I'll go for:

Creetown 2 v 2 Nithsdale Wanderers