25 stone bint wants more benefits.

TheCelt67

Aye, but you don't see The Daily Mail or its classier Ugly Sisters like the Telegraph and the Times doing similar stories on Home Counties Tories or major commercial institutions who are serial tax dodgers.

Again the fact major companies operate in this way does not excuse the fact that the woman in this story is a benefit scrounger. They are equally as bad in my opinion

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't say so, eugenics is more like 'unnatural selection' to me.

The practicalities are the same. You want to improve as much as possible the gene pool.

Don't get me wrong, if a government official came out saying that x,y or z should be sterilised or anything along those lines, I would be outraged, but that is something very different if you ask me.

f**k sake in what way is the oppression Malcolm X refereeing to anything like what is going on in that woman's life.

My post wasn't aimed at the chumps, #naeluck.

The practicalities are the same. You want to improve as much as possible the gene pool.

Don't get me wrong, if a government official came out saying that x,y or z should be sterilised or anything along those lines, I would be outraged, but that is something very different if you ask me.

You're talking about "positive eugenics" and not "negative eugenics" as they are classified. I was, of course, referring to "negative eugenics".

ummm my workplace has blocked the daily fail but my tuppence worth is benefits should not be paid higher than minimum wage.

it would serve no purpose in trying to get those out of work back in work

What I don't understand is why she volunteered for this in the first place. Did Closer magazine (who published the story about a bird with three tits which was swiftly debunked) pay her? Why else would you appear in a magazine and subsequently a national newspaper where you will be pilloried for being a fat lazy bint?

ummm my workplace has blocked the daily fail but my tuppence worth is benefits should not be paid higher than minimum wage.

it would serve no purpose in trying to get those out of work back in work

There are plenty of arguments to be had about benefit levels for certain demographics, it's the massively overhyped importance of these arguments that go against the grain for most people without blinkers.

What I don't understand is why she volunteered for this in the first place. Did Closer magazine (who published the story about a bird with three tits which was swiftly debunked) pay her? Why else would you appear in a magazine and subsequently a national newspaper where you will be pilloried for being a fat lazy bint?

Attention.

No doubt she was paid and told to ham it up a bit. (lol - ham)

The women's weeklies & the Daily Mail just love these stories which give people a chance for a wee rage. I haven't actually read the article but a couple of women in work were having a good seethe about it this morning. I fail to see the point in it as a news story.

so the scroungers who exist can abuse the system for as long as major companies use loopholes to avoid tax ? why not admit that both are as bad as each other and stop excusing the laziness of certain individuals because some major co-orporations use just as shoddy ethics

Of course people abusing the benefits system is a problem for everyone. It's a problem for us and its not even good for them to live such shitty, pointless lives. I don't excuse it.

Point with the tabloids though, is that getting the most disgusting caricature they can find and constantly holding them up as an example allows total morons to lose any perspective of the weight of each problem.

Of course people abusing the benefits system is a problem for everyone. It's a problem for us and its not even good for them to live such shitty, pointless lives. I don't excuse it.

Point with the tabloids though, is that getting the most disgusting caricature they can find and constantly holding them up as an example allows total morons to lose any perspective of the weight of each problem.

Spot on. There was a poll last year that showed people believed nearly a quarter of every pound claimed was claimed fraudulently. When actually it's less than a penny per pound.

Archived