Weekend Odds 27th September

Nocko

Anyway back to your question 8/5 is a great bet. Vics have struggled a bit and Largs haven't started well but they should be odds on IMO.

Interested to see how you define Largs' start as just not started we'll and Vics have struggled. When we could have very well got something out of every game and Largs got beat 5-0 in one game and have only scored 1 goal?

Not saying we haven't struggled but just saying Largs' start seems worse to me.

Just been told ladbrokes in morsy area are £50 max bet per person on highland/ junior bets!

Ladbrokes tried to pull that pish on me in Lochee (Dundee) last week on a 3/1 treble.

I asked him if he would accept a £50 40 team acca then ? He was fecking clueless.

It should be a payout limit not a staking limit.

It embarassses them even more that the Scottish senior games are printed on this coupon.

No limits in my local as yet but it appears those Highlanders are the only one who appear to be able to access early prices.

A company the size of ladbrokes to come up with this plan which is impossible to monitor just confirms that they haven't got a clue what they are doing with the juniors / highland and lowland leagues.

This is the Ladbrokes that didna think I was any good at compiling the odds purely because I worked for Scotscoup in the past. Wnen Scotscoup were taken over by Ladbrokes I was keen to help I sent in odds and they didna bother to take any notice of them.They thought all Scotscoup staff were poor and now look at them they go and crap their breeks when the see the McBookie odds. Who does the McBookie odds? oh that'll be me then.

Interested to see how you define Largs' start as just not started we'll and Vics have struggled. When we could have very well got something out of every game and Largs got beat 5-0 in one game and have only scored 1 goal?

Not saying we haven't struggled but just saying Largs' start seems worse to me.

Get your money on Vics then and two 'bankers' in Junior Cup ;-)

Archived