Arthurlie manager

Fieldofash

Aye but his budget at Blantyre probably matches the budget at Arthurlie anyway. I know for a fact he has players on £50 a week. Wee cotter should be in with a chance. He is a constant success at St Ants with no budget and has lots of contacts and players itching to play for him. Imagine the job he'd do at a top club like arthurlie with a reasonable budget and the attraction of the super league.

Cotter bleeds Green and White. I don't think he would ever leave St. Anthonys In saying that id be more than happy to have him at Dunterlie. As you say players want to play for him and he knows the game inside out.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye but his budget at Blantyre probably matches the budget at Arthurlie anyway. I know for a fact he has players on £50 a week. Wee cotter should be in with a chance. He is a constant success at St Ants with no budget and has lots of contacts and players itching to play for him. Imagine the job he'd do at a top club like arthurlie with a reasonable budget and the attraction of the super league.

Your not being serious are you?,you don't need to be Einstein to realise he won't ever leave ants.

Cotter bleeds Green and White. I don't think he would ever leave St. Anthonys In saying that id be more than happy to have him at Dunterlie. As you say players want to play for him and he knows the game inside out.

Aye suppose so. Downs at Bellshill, ex arthurlie player is apparently interested in it.

Aye suppose so. Downs at Bellshill, ex arthurlie player is apparently interested in it.

That would be interesting as currently Aitchy is his assistant. So as one of Polloks most successful players and captains would he join him? Would like to think Aitchy would be back at Pollok one day not Arthurlie.

Heard Derek cook is front runner at the moment . Any truth ?

I find derek cook being linked to this job quite surprising, Speaking to a few other guys about this fella and from what i hear he is nowhere near the level to which this club requires. I hear he left his club in a bad way so would find this appointment hard to justify. But in football nothing surprises you.

Maybe Blantyre manager Dave will get the job WL. Doubt his long baw style and aggressive tactics would go down well with Lie fans though lol.

A hink wee dave or big John wid dae a gd job. Dave has bn daen the business fur gd few yr n big John is rite gd young manager.

Archived