Stranraer vs Stirling

Don,t know about an Albion win but hopefully we can keep the unbeaten run away from home intact this Saturday.

Fancy us to get a draw 1-1 at Stair Park.

We will probably set up to a 4-5-1 formation away from home and try to keep it tight.

If this is the case I wonder you will be our lone striker up front Smith or Doris with Sandy on the bench to come on and hopefully snatch the winner.

Well that`s the unbeaten away from home record gone now.

Once again our defence lets us down. We gave away 2 goals today to slack marking both from corners. First half we were never in it but improved in the second half but try as we might we just could not get the ball on target.

Given the other results today that`s us down to 2nd bottom of the league only 1 point ahead of Airdrie.

Next week we face Dunfermline at Forthbank and on this form I can`t see us getting our first home win of the season never mind a point.

Already the writing is on the wall for the Albion a long hard season awaits us unless we start defending properly and start to pick up points.

I was at the Dunfermline game yesterday. Not a great side but pacey going forward. Peterhead were awful, even before the sendings off, so maybe not fair to make a judgement.

Disappointed that we gave Stranraer two goals of a start. Happening too often. Told it was a decent 2nd half.

Predict draw for Saturday.

I was at the Dunfermline game yesterday. Not a great side but pacey going forward. Peterhead were awful, even before the sendings off, so maybe not fair to make a judgement.

Disappointed that we gave Stranraer two goals of a start. Happening too often. Told it was a decent 2nd half.

Predict draw for Saturday.

Oh dear pacey going forward, that could give our defence some problems not that we have enough problems to fix!

Still we can only hope for the best and we might sneak a draw if lucky

Archived