Best players in the LL

inthepink

Hahaha u canny be serious! So if ur not playing football as ur full time job u shouldny play at all?? How many morton players make a decent living out of football? Haha I think ur at the wynd up pal

. He is ive seen him on the junior's page having a go at port Glasgow juniors, the way his club is going maybe just maybe could b a lowlands club in years to come anyway ????

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

. He is ive seen him on the junior's page having a go at port Glasgow juniors, the way his club is going maybe just maybe could b a lowlands club in years to come anyway ????

Mate hes obviously no the full shilling! Lol

What about Joao "Nani" Vitoria? He scored (past me :unsure: ) when we played against him when he was at Giffnock North a couple of years back and was tricky and quick. Saw him score a lovely goal from a couple of weeks ago and looked dangerous in the highlights as well.

Saw him last season against Ayr and he was pretty hopeless.

Saw him this season against BSC and while he played better (i presume because the quality of opponent is less) he was really up to nothing

Saw him last season against Ayr and he was pretty hopeless.

Saw him this season against BSC and while he played better (i presume because the quality of opponent is less) he was really up to nothing

. He was out with bsc at the start on trial

• 1 month later...

He's a crap footballer, playing at a crap level. As shown by your league's multiple pumpings by both Highland and Junior opposition in this very season. Spartans are probably the best team at this level, but it should hardly be controversial to point out that the standard is in fact very, very poor. If you have a problem with that then take note of how the remnants of your league fare in the cup this weekend, never mind the tanking Brora will dish out to the champions at the end of the season. It shouldn't even be a big deal to note that the gulf between League One and the Lowland League is absolutely yawning. Well no: he's a dreadful footballer, whose sole 'issue' among Morton fans is that he ever darkened the door of our once-proud football club. At best he will wash up again at a League Two club: though it seems unlikely that he showed his worth in Broomhill's drubbing on Saturday.

Post of the year :D :D

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :D

Spartans are actually 10 points behind probably you state the best team at this poor poor level :D

Yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn :D :D its a funny old game :D

He's a crap footballer, playing at a crap level. As shown by your league's multiple pumpings by both Highland and Junior opposition in this very season. Spartans are probably the best team at this level, but it should hardly be controversial to point out that the standard is in fact very, very poor. If you have a problem with that then take note of how the remnants of your league fare in the cup this weekend, never mind the tanking Brora will dish out to the champions at the end of the season.

It shouldn't even be a big deal to note that the gulf between League One and the Lowland League is absolutely yawning.

Well no: he's a dreadful footballer, whose sole 'issue' among Morton fans is that he ever darkened the door of our once-proud football club.

At best he will wash up again at a League Two club: though it seems unlikely that he showed his worth in Broomhill's drubbing on Saturday.

post-12982-0-83768700-1417310068.jpg

nice one spartans. .

He's a crap footballer, playing at a crap level. As shown by your league's multiple pumpings by both Highland and Junior opposition in this very season. Spartans are probably the best team at this level, but it should hardly be controversial to point out that the standard is in fact very, very poor. If you have a problem with that then take note of how the remnants of your league fare in the cup this weekend, never mind the tanking Brora will dish out to the champions at the end of the season.

It shouldn't even be a big deal to note that the gulf between League One and the Lowland League is absolutely yawning.

Well no: he's a dreadful footballer, whose sole 'issue' among Morton fans is that he ever darkened the door of our once-proud football club.

At best he will wash up again at a League Two club: though it seems unlikely that he showed his worth in Broomhill's drubbing on Saturday.

I love how spartans shut use up yesterday hopefully you seen yesterday that this is not a bad level of football

Haha, I'll crack the jokes.

Aye and you watch him every week

When youre on your Playstation.

Evidently a good LL player, but he's been found wanting at a higher level, it's not particularly surprising that fans who have watched him at a higher level have less than fond memories of him. Whenever I saw him he was woeful, he was one of.the worst players in one of the worst Morton teams in a good while, not a ringing endorsement.

Archived