Best players in the LL

inthepink

Evidently a good LL player, but he's been found wanting at a higher level, it's not particularly surprising that fans who have watched him at a higher level have less than fond memories of him. Whenever I saw him he was woeful, he was one of.the worst players in one of the worst Morton teams in a good while, not a ringing endorsement.

Would that be the Morton team that put Celtic out of the cup last season?? I am sure TW played in that game too??

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He did play in that game, he come on as a sub, but tony had 3 good years at Dumbarton fc for Morton to pay money for him, and he had some senior club fighting to sign him before bsc got him, sometimes u need to take a step back to take 2forward and if he's enjoying his football and playing with a smile on his face well good luck to him

Would that be the Morton team that put Celtic out of the cup last season?? I am sure TW played in that game too??

one of fluke results happen, it's a players abillity to play to a consistently high level that defines them as players though.

Ah grant 228 so he played in a poor morton team every good player needs good players round about him TW is doing great with bsc because he has excellent players round about him i think his criticism is bang out of order

Ah grant 228 so he played in a poor morton team every good player needs good players round about him TW is doing great with bsc because he has excellent players round about him i think his criticism is bang out of order[/quote

Criticism is all relevant. We can sit here claiming balotelli is poor but that's only at the top level. In the championship he'd be a standout and at lowland league level he'd be a record breaker. This applies to all players at LL level- some of the top players would struggle at a higher level and some of the poorer ones would dominate at lower levels. The quality of any player is relative to the level they play- as such it's fine for LL fans to suggest Wallace is a top player, but also acceptable for Morton fans to say he's not good enough(although their last result suggests not many of their current squad are either!)

Archived