THE Rangers vs Clean Sheet Hibernian FC Club

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blink:

Farcical. It's either a banning offence or it's not, making excuses like the nonsense above will ensure the idiots who make these decisions continue to make an a**e of Scottish football. I despair that anyone can come to any conclusion other than the SFA being a joke.

I don't think the concept I'm explaining is particularly difficult. Which part do you disagree with?

This .. too be honest it's the correct decision. There's too many incidents reported that are nothing more than handbags at five paces and a heated exchange ...

If he actually stuck the napper on him .. then fair enough

I see where you're coming from but a line has to be drawn somewhere. It seems to be that any contact with the napper results in a ban these days. SFA being typically inconsistent with the Boyd incident.

Where would you like the line drawn that means he has stuck the napper on him. Blood, busted nose, 1 or more teeth dislodged?

I don't think the concept I'm explaining is particularly difficult. Which part do you disagree with?

I don't think the concept of players receiving the same ban for the same offence is a particularly difficult one to understand. Which part of the SFA and the ridiculous compliance officer making an a**e of that do you disagree with.

You mean the same offence where one player is on the deck writhing and the other isn't because nothing really untoward really happened?

Aye the same offence where nothing really untoward happened in either. Are you suggesting that someone feigning injury makes one of the exact same offences more serious?

It's not difficult it's either a ban or it's not.

Archived