THE Rangers vs Clean Sheet Hibernian FC Club

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even i spotted that alias ... Although for once he is absolutely spot on. The Hearts manager came out with this kind of pathetic garbage before the game at Ibrox and then sent his team out to literally kick Rangers up in the air. It worked and they got the win.

Has a Rangers manager never made comments about referees before a match, aye? And has a Rangers never been "physical"? Dry yer *** eyes.

Oh, and:

jj.png

I agree that Hearts were dirty as f**k that day but I don't remember anyone deserving a red. Believe it or not, the ref can't really say to himself "hmm, this is blatant what Hearts are up to, here just have a few penalties".

IIRC the right back was taken off to avoid a red (hence the cuteness) then McKay or someone came on and got a booking straight away :lol: Hilarious tactics but they were effective enough, they didn't deserve to finish with less than 11.

Both full backs should have been booked BEFORE they were eventually booked. Both fullbacks continued to kick Rangers up in the air AFTER being booked. It was just unbelievably lenient refereeing .

It is not the referees job to keep 22 players on the park. It is his job to apply the rules fairly for both teams.

Both full backs should have been booked BEFORE they were eventually booked. Both fullbacks continued to kick Rangers up in the air AFTER being booked. It was just unbelievably lenient refereeing .

It is not the referees job to keep 22 players on the park. It is his job to apply the rules fairly for both teams.

A Rangers fan seriously wants to talk about lenient refereeing?

Welcome to a man's league. Hard tackles shit referees and players from smaller teams who have no respect for the so called bigger teams.

Be good when you both come to the rock and wind is blowing and you only have a few hundred fans to challenge the referee decisions.

:lol:

Archived