THE Rangers vs Clean Sheet Hibernian FC Club

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodness me. You're now simply parodying yourself.Desperate, desperate times.[/qluote]

Awww Monkey dont be so bitter. You were made to look foolish on the Rangers v ICT thread. Nobody to blame but yourself...Time to move on.

He was asked questions and he gave honest answers, as I keep saying he has said nothing wrong.

If he has done something wrong here I'm sure he'll be pulled up to explain his comments, he won't be though.

I have not claimed Stubbs should be punished for his comments.

There were not necessary, but I can understand why he said it.

Desperation.

Eh

There is no way Hibs got a raw deal in the last game, you had a player sent off for a dangerous challenge from behind with studs up that was made out of frustration after he was skinned by a much more skilful player, we had a perfectly good goal chalked off and a stonewall penalty not given, I wish the ref had played it fair.

No. No. No. Tedi. It shouldnt have been a straight Red...I know cos Monkey told me lol

Goodness me. You're now simply parodying yourself.Desperate, desperate times.[/qluote]

Awww Monkey dont be so bitter. You were made to look foolish on the Rangers v ICT thread. Nobody to blame but yourself...Time to move on.

Not even remotely the case.

I'm increasingly feeling uncomfortable about mocking your recent outpourings though.

You now a represent such a feeble target.

They got the win that they completely deserved. What was the complaint again? We weren't ready? :lol:

Yes Hearts played very physically that day but iirc practically the whole team got booked. Hearts were pretty cute about it and the ref handled the game fairly.

Sounds like the usual greeting you get on the rare occasion a ref isn't Rangers' 12th man.

The referee was a disgrace that day and both Hearts full backs shoould have been off.

Hearts were not cute at all. It was absolutely blatant what they did.

So we can both agree Stubbs has said nothing wrong.

Cheers.

Yes, we can agree. At no point did I say his comments about the referee were "wrong" or that he should be punished.

Is he trying to influence the referee though? yes, he is. Is it an act of desperation? yes, it is.

The referee was a disgrace that day and both Hearts full backs shoould have been off.

Hearts were not cute at all. It was absolutely blatant what they did.

I agree that Hearts were dirty as f**k that day but I don't remember anyone deserving a red. Believe it or not, the ref can't really say to himself "hmm, this is blatant what Hearts are up to, here just have a few penalties".

IIRC the right back was taken off to avoid a red (hence the cuteness) then McKay or someone came on and got a booking straight away :lol: Hilarious tactics but they were effective enough, they didn't deserve to finish with less than 11.

Yes, we can agree. At no point did I say his comments about the referee were "wrong" or that he should be punished.

Is he trying to influence the referee though? yes, he is. Is it an act of desperation? yes, it is.

A little bit of mind games before a big game?

You'd better get on the phone to Sir Alex and tell him he was doing it wrong all those years and he was just being desperate :lol:

Archived