THE Rangers vs Clean Sheet Hibernian FC Club

sjc is that hot bird in that photo you or your gf? or some random pop star? Glad to see the Edinburgh clubs doing well. A more competitive league is good for every one, I include the top division too. I don't see why Ally is under pressure though, football managers are paid to entertain, and he certainly does manage to achieve that, who cares if its the wrong set of fans he entertains...

No, they ain't

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets hope no matter the result, the Rangers fans can give the same performance that they did on that match thread.

Very, very entertaining. It looks like we're of to a promising start.

Looks like we weren't let down this time either, great thread.

When do we play Sevco next?

You're scraping the barrel here. I think you genuinely believe you've delivered some kind of "telt". You really, really haven't.

No 'telt' at all. I simply described you as, "scraping fistfuls of cliches from the bottom of The BRALT's barrel". Nice to see you recycling my trope and learning how to use it in a coherent sentence.

recall the post you went to the effort of digging up and I recall the thread it was posted in, I thought it was called "Rangers are in Administration" or something like that but maybe it was "The Big Rangers in Adminstration/Liquidation Thread" by the point I got rid of it from my content page. Either way it doesn't change the fact that when I'm being told I'm digging up clichés from the BRALT with no explanation or context to what BRALT is, it's not unbelievable that I don't know the initials after a year.

'Digging up' is a brain-dead comment. The search function is prosaically simple even for we Neanderthal elbow-typers. It takes seconds search for comments a particular poster makes in a given thread.
That you flounced out of The Big Thread with petted lip and asked for all traces of your contribution to be removed is a matter of record. That you denied existence of such thread both last night and, again, today is perplexing.

You've had a nightmare in this thread, just put it behind you.

I make a right c**t of myself now and then. I get embarrassed even at my own posts sometimes. The difference is that I don't mind admitting it.

No 'telt' at all. I simply described you as, "scraping fistfuls of cliches from the bottom of The BRALT's barrel". Nice to see you recycling my trope and learning how to use it in a coherent sentence.

'Digging up' is a brain-dead comment. The search function is prosaically simple even for we Neanderthal elbow-typers. It takes seconds search for comments a particular poster makes in a given thread.
That you flounced out of The Big Thread with petted lip and asked for all traces of your contribution to be removed is a matter of record. That you denied existence of such thread both last night and, again, today is perplexing.
I make a right c**t of myself now and then. I get embarrassed even at my own posts sometimes. The difference is that I don't mind admitting it.

You still going with this? Deary me.

You can dress it up whatever way you like, posting on a thread and then not instantly recognising its initials ONE WHOLE YEAR later does not equate to being caught out in any way. I hear I'm rehashing BRALT (not even the BRALT thread, just BRALT which could stand for anything) and I ask what it means. Hardly earth shattering.

I think EGB never knew what BRALT stood for, not that it didn't exist.

The Kincardine is a fucking idiot.

Fucking hell, exactly.

The poor guy thought he saw a hoop to jump through with respectability on the other side, and he's ended up publically crashing into it in front of everyone. A humiliating contribution from start to finish.

Many of my 13,540 posts have been embarrassing tbf.

Once I've fired up the Enigma machine I can decipher your post and give you thought decent reply through a.

1) Cries uncontrollably all over the internet and claims it's everyone else's fault for laughing.

2) Thinking you've caught someone out for lying when you just haven't, still digs away long after the mistake was made.

3) Constant desperate scrambles for relevance by claiming people's posts are unreadable when they've made perfect sense every time.

Is there any more levels to the pyramid of failure you're building or is that it?

1) Cries uncontrollably all over the internet and claims it's everyone else's fault for laughing.

2) Thinking you've caught someone out for lying when you just haven't, still digs away long after the mistake was made.

3) Constant desperate scrambles for relevance by claiming people's posts are unreadable when they've made perfect sense every time.

Is there any more levels to the pyramid of failure you're building or is that it?

4) he's a Rangers fan.

There, all done.

You are losing me here. What levels has a pyramid? Hasn't it a flat base and flat sides? Maybe you're confusing it with another tetrahedral-like structure such as the ziggurat. One can never tell with the flouncing and pouting diddies.

You are losing me here. What levels has a pyramid? Hasn't it a flat base and flat sides? Maybe you're confusing it with another tetrahedral-like structure such as the ziggurat. One can never tell with the flouncing and pouting diddies.

fake_surprise.gif

Archived