THE Rangers vs Clean Sheet Hibernian FC Club

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFS he wasn't actually being serious. At least i hope he wasn't being serious

:thumsup2 In an old post to an old topic, I suggested that an old granny down the pub could do as good as McCoist, some took offence to that, maybe they agree now.

No my previous post was not serious, I thought that was obvious, strangely not to all. :whistle

Thanks to the decent posters who have ribbed me and ripped the pish (deservedly) out of Rangers tonight. You've been good-natured and your enduring interest in Rangers is appreciated. Well done the 411. Here's a wee tribute to you:

attachicon.gifhere for the rangers.JPG

When absolute warmers like ForzaDundee start posting their pish then I am off.

410 + me.

#we are the 411

Depends how much money I had and how much 1.6m would make a significant impact on my life.

Lewis Stevenson's performance last night must be one of the most unexpected in recent years in Scottish football. First I've seen of Malonga as well, I thought he was quality.

It's easy to forget the Stevenson looked like a really exciting football many moons ago. I thought the constant switching of positions and blows to his confidence had completely ruined him but a few more performances like that and I'll be revising my opinion.

That system seems to really suit the players we have, will be interesting to see if we can adapt it to home games against teams we should be beating.

Thanks to the decent posters who have ribbed me and ripped the pish (deservedly) out of Rangers tonight. You've been good-natured and your enduring interest in Rangers is appreciated. Well done the 411. Here's a wee tribute to you:

attachicon.gifhere for the rangers.JPG

When absolute warmers like ForzaDundee start posting their pish then I am off.

or...could it just be that unlike your fans, supporters of other teams are interested in the opposition?

nah...we just find it funny :P

:thumsup2 In an old post to an old topic, I suggested that an old granny down the pub could do as good as McCoist, some took offence to that, maybe they agree now.

No my previous post was not serious, I thought that was obvious, strangely not to all. :whistle

One of McCoists drinking buddies said to me a while ago that you cant blame Ally for the tactics as that is down to Kenny Mac. Now i am left wondering what fucking tactics??

can someone explain the reason why griffiths lost his shit on twitter last night?

I thought he was joking mate at first but someone posted on .net last night that Griffiths doesn't like Cummings for some reason.

Archived