THE Rangers vs Clean Sheet Hibernian FC Club

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. No he didnt.

There must be something seriously wrong with how Monkeys mind works.

Oh and i believe that one of our young players scored the winner against QotS today, poor downtrodden Monkey.

There must be something seriously wrong with how Monkeys mind works.

Oh and i believe that one of our young players scored the winner against QotS today, poor downtrodden Monkey.

What, are you now suggesting that I do actually support Queens after all, as opposed to anyone else?

Such confusion for you.

Can't be easy.

Just as he then did with regard to the very next match. Honestly, this behaviour of yours is unbelievable these days. Pull yourself together man.

How many posts have you made now because your narcissism stops you from letting it go?

You got caught doing something stupid. Move on.

You talked about a game and actaully lectured on it as if you'd seen it.

You can pretend this is the same as talking about what you read in the papers or saw in the highlights but anyone with a brain can see the difference.

So all you are doing by being this obtuse is demonstrating that you apparently have no brain.

Why does the internet increase peoples narcissism? Surely admitting a fault to someone in real life should be much more embarrassing but for some reason it's on the internet that people really refuse to do it.

How many posts have you made now because your narcissism stops you from letting it go?

You can pretend this is the same as talking about what you read in the papers or saw in the highlights but anyone with a brain can see the difference.

So all you are doing by being this obtuse is demonstrating that you apparently have no brain.

Why does the internet increase peoples narcissism? Surely admitting a fault to someone in real life should be much more embarrassing but for some reason it's on the internet that people really refuse to do it.

And Jocks point about Monkey not letting things go is validated by Monkey himself.

What, are you now suggesting that I do actually support Queens after all, as opposed to anyone else? Such confusion for you. Can't be easy.

Still not over being called Mhonkey lol

So it's narcissism to challenge shit someone says about you?

Here's what happened:

I said ICT had played poorly and timidly against Rangers. When Bennett asked if I'd watched the game, I said I hadn't but had read about it and listened to much of it live on the Radio. This somehow spawned much abusive heckling from the usual sources.

Bennett then also commented on a Rangers game he'd not seen four days later. This prompted me to highlight the inherent hypocrisy evident.

Now you can all join together if you like.

You can accuse me of narcissism if you like.

You can find the flimsiest of distinctions you wish between how Bennett and I worded the expression of our views.

You can even accuse me of posting in threads you wish to exclude me from if you like.

If you continue bad mouthing me though while displaying hypocrisy, I'm sorry, but I'll not let it go.

So it's narcissism to challenge shit someone says about you? Here's what happened: I said ICT had played poorly and timidly against Rangers. When Bennett asked if I'd watched the game, I said I hadn't but had read about it and listened to much of it live on the Radio. This somehow spawned much abusive heckling from the usual sources. Bennett then also commented on a Rangers game he'd not seen four days later. This prompted me to highlight the inherent hypocrisy evident.

No you said that it was a fact that Inverness played timidly and poorly. Get it right.

I said that it sounded like we played a certain way. (after previously making it clear i was listening on the radio)

Next time try and tell the whole truth.

No you said that it was a fact that Inverness played timidly and poorly. Get it right.

I said that it sounded like we played a certain way. (after previously making it clear i was listening on the radio)

Next time try and tell the whole truth.

So, if I'd been intent on some huge deception that insisted I'd watched said game, why did I not merely maintain it by claiming I had indeed watched a stream when you asked me?

Seriously, why?

Now I'm aware of how tedious this must be for normal people, so I suggest it's best we leave it.

If you wish to keep being idiotic about it however, then that can't happen which seems a shame.

So, if I'd been intent on some huge deception that insisted I'd watched said game, why did I not merely maintain it by claiming I had indeed watched a stream when you asked me?

Seriously, why?

Now I'm aware of how tedious this must be for normal people, so I suggest it's best we leave it.

If you wish to keep being idiotic about it however, then that can't happen which seems a shame.

Seriously why the f**k are you even on this thread and every other Rangers match thread?

Archived