Dunfermline v Peterhead

What an embarrassment of a club Peterhead FC are. Obviously I'm happy with 3 points but I'm far from pleased with our performance. Even when they had 8 men we were still fannying around for ages.

Credit to Falky for not reacting at all to the thuggery on the park today.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not exaggerating but we genuinely could've hit double figures today.

Pleased with the 3 points but we were quite shit in that first half. Thought their number 10 was Gordon Ramsay confusing Peterhead's strip with ROW in the charity matches. He too was a total cvnt today.

What a fucking disgusting football club Peterhead are. Rotten from the very core.

I'm ashamed of my club today and their indiscipline has been a problem for a long time. If the posts re Jim Mcinally are true, he should be shown the door, I can assure you.

, the supporters at Balmoor do not like this type of play :(

dive dive dive

Dive???? Your team are a bunch of appalling thugs. You'll go a long while before you see three straight reds in the first half of any game. The clown with the five jersey should also have walked for his man handling of young Thomas near the final whistle. In the end, Peterhead got what they deserved, ZERO.

Did Rory McAllister pub crawl his way to East End? Looked ready to puke/pass out after about two minutes.

When he wasn't having to avoid being maimed Josh #badguy was excellent today. Hard to take too much else from the game - not the toughest shift we'll get this season. Pleased for the young boy getting his goal - he fairly enjoyed it anyway.

Archived