Farfar V Brechin

Every time we play at home the opposition fans are on this forum saying " our defence had an off day"

Nah yous were just outclassed and tore apart

Notes of grandure! Surely having wached our team all season we know when elements have not performed to their usual standards.

Let's hope your still choking at the end of the season !!!

Well done lads top of the league and even the noisy villagers next door are spewing. Can't wait till we hit a bit of form.

Yep choking that a financial viable club sponsored by a grils team still have nae got a parent and child gate. Miserable.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First half I'll give you , but the second they were hardly troubled .....given that we had the 2nd best goals against record going into that game speaks for itself .

To be fair I thought it was only a matter of time until brechin scored the equaliser , 3 weeks on the trot we have been in comeplete control first half and then on the ropes for the second

To be fair I thought it was only a matter of time until brechin scored the equaliser , 3 weeks on the trot we have been in comeplete control first half and then on the ropes for the second

you no been reading our comments we are struggling to score!!

You were safe.

Played in 2nd gear on saturday and still got the job done. Hopefully we can continue this great start to the season, credit to the chairman for backing the manager with some of the new players and the manager himself seems to have changed the style of play completely. We have a great mix of youth and experience and playing with pace and width (particularly at home) seems to be burrying teams. Early days but long may it continue.

It was a definte penalty, cant believe people are even doubting it. Brechin were actually a bit better than I thought they would be.

If you's keep creating the chances Jackson will start scoring . Cracking striker at this level

I hope your right but just does nt get returns his work rate deserves! Maybe nds to start being more selfish! Service he received on Sat was appalling as was the case last season for long spells,,Bobby Barrs the same gets a lot of chances but can t seem to finish....

Archived