Nope

forever_blue

I'll have a hunt on my computer for the pics but some tenants in a flat in Gorgie (yes, Gorgie in Edinburgh) emailed me pictures of a big snake coming out of their toilet a few years back.

Turns out it was a corn snake - harmless enough but still a proper big snake.

Did it look like this?

photo.JPG

I'll have a hunt on my computer for the pics but some tenants in a flat in Gorgie (yes, Gorgie in Edinburgh) emailed me pictures of a big snake coming out of their toilet a few years back.

Gay lad, works in pharmaceuticals?

Either that or there may have been a spate of gorgie toilet invasions.

i Have held a snake before and it did not bother me in the slightest, try and get me to hold even a house spider and it is a different story.

My missus is a proper arachnaphobe - screams the house down and runs a mile when she sees one and starts perspiring and getting goosepimples. She somehow plucked up the courage to hold that tarantula the other day as well. No idea how she managed it considering the state she gets herself into at the site of a house spider.

She probably couldn't see what was happening right enough with the waterfall of sweat that was gushing into her eyes.

"The highly venomous arachnid also has five-centimetre fangs.

But in good news, even if it bites you, “a chicken can probably do more damage,” Naskrecki said." So Mr Narecki where's the proof?

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/puppysized-spider-shocks-scientist-in-rainforest/story-fnjwkt0b-1227096774572

But in good news, even if it bites you, a chicken can probably do more damage, Naskrecki said." So Mr Narecki where's the proof?

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/puppysized-spider-shocks-scientist-in-rainforest/story-fnjwkt0b-1227096774572

The most fascinating thing about that story is the fact that the guy can turn on the light in the rainforest.

No the same incident but

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-20423399

But in good news, even if it bites you, “a chicken can probably do more damage,” Naskrecki said." So Mr Narecki where's the proof?

I think I'll take my chances with the chicken.

i Have held a snake before and it did not bother me in the slightest, try and get me to hold even a house spider and it is a different story.

Snakes are cool, especially when they move and you can feel all their muscles move in that weird way. I've no idea why folk expect them to be slimy though.

Snakes are cool, especially when they move and you can feel all their muscles move in that weird way. I've no idea why folk expect them to be slimy though.

They are not cool when one of them is slithering over the path just in front of you.

Same mate.

I'm starting to like spiders now. Let one run across my arm the other night. Next year i want to hold a tarantula to overcome my fear of them.

Mentioned this thread at work, and got told that one time a few years back a car went into the garage we use for MOTs. It was an old pick up some rich b*****d had been using to cut about his holiday home. And he'd decided to bring it over. MOT tester went underneath, and between the rear axle, shockers and floor of the car was a huge web with thick strands youd struggle to break with your hands.

It was passed within seconds and parked outside incase whatever behemoth lived under there decided to go hunting

Hmmm... our car recently failed it's MOT (minor thing) so placing a fake web made of rope underneath would save us having to take the bus to the shops in the wind you say?

If the tester values his life, yes. So you've a 50/50 chance.