Nope

forever_blue

On a related note, one of the few things more 'nope' than spiders for me are centipedes.

I was away with work recently and witnessed a duel between a huge house spider which had been stuck in the bath and a centipede which appeared out of the plughole. It made a beeline for the spider, which was probably about as big across as the centipede was long, and wrapped itself around it before stripping its legs off and carrying the body away. It was a bit disturbing to watch and made me grateful to mother nature for making these wee beasties the size they are and not the size of a dog or horse.

walking to the shower today I was in my bare feet and I felt somthing brush up against the side of my foot , in a blind panic expecting the worst I near enough jumped across half the hallway and turned round to be expecting one of these mammoth spiders , Insted it was a stupid as f**k dady long legs banging of the wall and floor . still felt horrible but relieved it was not one of these hairy , ugly b*****ds.

I am on edge here troops , on edge. I have not seen one yet , but i just know they are near and when one does appear my house is going to resemble the opening scene of saving private ryan.

walking to the shower today I was in my bare feet and I felt somthing brush up against the side of my foot , in a blind panic expecting the worst I near enough jumped across half the hallway and turned round to be expecting one of these mammoth spiders , Insted it was a stupid as f**k dady long legs banging of the wall and floor . still felt horrible but relieved it was not one of these hairy , ugly b*****ds.

I am on edge here troops , on edge. I have not seen one yet , but i just know they are near and when one does appear my house is going to resemble the opening scene of saving private ryan.

A small family wandering through a French graveyard?

I took this photo at our old house in Dunfermline about 6 years ago. I think he moved in after we left! It was one of the largest spiders I'd ever seen in Scotland.

post-101-0-49213900-1411643631_thumb.jpg

And, I've posted this before but it's worth posting again, I luckily found this little fucker before it bit me. It had set up home on the bottom of my garage door. Just where I put my hand to open and close it!

post-101-0-30008400-1411643711_thumb.jpg

I took this photo at our old house in Dunfermline about 6 years ago. I think he moved in after we left! It was one of the largest spiders I'd ever seen in Scotland.

attachicon.gifIMG_0909 (2).jpg

And, I've posted this before but it's worth posting again, I luckily found this little fucker before it bit me. It had set up home on the bottom of my garage door. Just where I put my hand to open and close it!

attachicon.gifmini-P1010996.JPG

M5Ul5XtYRo69IYtmGrgv_centipede.jpg

Seen a few of these in the last few days...not a good sight, these fucker bite & don't let go.

0.jpg

Mrs Slippery got bitten about 7 years ago, had to first, snap if off just leaving the head & fangs, then hospital time to get it surgically removed, big scar on the back of her leg, size of a old 50p

Edited by SlipperyP

Seen a few of these in the last few days...not a good sight, these fucker bite & don't let go.

0.jpg

Mrs Slippery got bitten about 7 years ago, had to first, snap if off just leaving the head & fangs, then hospital time to get it surgically removed, big scar on the back of her leg, size of a old 50p

f**k. That. I'm out.

0.jpg

If any sky fairyists ever need shutting up. Just show them these pictures and ask them what sort of benevolent God would put such nightmares on His wonderful Earth.

f**k. That. I'm out.

Sorry but I never mention they are also venomous, knocked her out for about a week (flu like, not man flu).

Swarley I live in the jungle her in Thailand, but I also lived in Wallacia just south of Penrith NSW( red back/ funnel web), shite i seen some fucking spiders there. I caught one in the back garden and and then told the next door neighbour, as soon as they seen it they phoned some "spider people" who came out...Said "not got a fuckin clue mate, but we'll take it way". I'm was like what the f**k if I got bitten by this!!!

Well shit is now getting real, I am wearing a white shirt today and while up visiting some relations I was sitting enjoying a cup of tea and biscuit in the back garden taking in the weather and and a catch up enjoying my day off as innocently as you like when I noticed a medium sized eight legged b*****d crawling on my arm , tea up in the air and the uncles garden is left in tea flooded, half eaten rocky caramel bisut mess , squished spider and chair flipped over , how there was no further casualties I am unsure as it was not a pretty scene.

After yesterday's daddy long leg fiasco, today's real situation I am convinced they are closing in on me , the battle lines have been drawn , I am now gonna just sit in the house camo myself up and invest in a flamethrower. and await the inevitable attack from the dreaded enemy. Wish me luck p n b and I will hopefully catch you on the other side.

Edited by forever_blue

There was a big one on our kitchen wall last night which I went to trap in a glass. I didn't have any cardboard to hand so had to slide the glass down to the worktop and quickly get it on the flat surface of the worktop. Sadly while undertaking this tricky manouevre the spider escaped and disappeared leading to me exiting the kitchen very rapidly. I don't know where the fu**er is now and that is worse than anything.

There was a big one on our kitchen wall last night which I went to trap in a glass. I didn't have any cardboard to hand so had to slide the glass down to the worktop and quickly get it on the flat surface of the worktop. Sadly while undertaking this tricky manouevre the spider escaped and disappeared leading to me exiting the kitchen very rapidly. I don't know where the fu**er is now and that is worse than anything.

f**k Isis the government need to get their act together and decide how they are going to tackle this problem. Isis might be bad but at least they don't sneak into your house and crawl about the walls like they pay the rent. And then when you do try and throw an Isis member out the house i am sure they would take the message rather than try to scurry under the bed or the darkest cupboard in the house.

You need to interrogate it Romeo, find out some key information if you can , theirs a goddam war going on here man.

To be honest mate, it was kind of wandering about aimlessly, the missus let it go back in to the wild.

It might be on it's way to your house.....

to your house.....

to your house.....

to your house.....

to your house.....