Nope

forever_blue

5 hours ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

IMG_1475824294.532002.jpg

Mrs KDM stumbled across a nest the other day.

Don't think I've ever had the fear as much in my life as I did when I seen that was in my Fucking bedroom.

Is that a stain? Looks like the spider pished itself laughing at your fear.

26 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Seen this on the TV the other might. Amazing snake that lures in prey by pretending it's tail is a spider before pouncing...

ec6a7776238bbecc647b402b51ba8f25.gif

Saw that.

Absolutely lightning speed when the prey came into range!

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly I don't have a picture but a few years ago my aunt posted a picture of this fucking massive spider with a huge clutch of eggs that was in her house, she lives in Australia so they get some pretty mental and dangerous spiders. Being absolutely terrified of spiders I recommend burning it to death, then burning it again for good measure. 

She refused saying it wasn't doing her any harm, few days later the eggs hatched. Fucking hundreds of them all over the house. 

12 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Sadly I don't have a picture but a few years ago my aunt posted a picture of this fucking massive spider with a huge clutch of eggs that was in her house, she lives in Australia so they get some pretty mental and dangerous spiders. Being absolutely terrified of spiders I recommend burning it to death, then burning it again for good measure. 

She refused saying it wasn't doing her any harm, few days later the eggs hatched. Fucking hundreds of them all over the house. 

There are some spiders that carry their young. If they sense danger like a size 10 boot or rolled up newspaper heading their way then they eject the little fuckers all over the place, 

20 hours ago, Eednud said:

There are some spiders that carry their young. If they sense danger like a size 10 boot or rolled up newspaper heading their way then they eject the little fuckers all over the place

The wife likes to tell of the time her father left her to deal with a Black Widow in their garage when she was a wean. Naturally, she squished it, which lead to spider babies scuttling about all over the floor, which he found hilarious.

Folk have an odd sense of humour in these arid environments where everything wants to kill you.

Not really a Nope, but I have snails every fucking where at the moment, it was the end of the monsoon season 1st Nov, however I've never had them before, at least in these numbers.

Not dangerous(I think, Jungle snails probably spit venom) , but when you stand on them with your bare feet, it not a nice feeling.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Put shoes on. At all times please.

WHAT! you think I'm made of money?

No, these c**t are on the steps down from the living quarters. About 05:30 in the morning going for a morning piss (yes my  toilet/shower room in outside), a few crunches on the way and a  little skelth(spellling), is not appreciated. As after down the stairs I got to dodge the snakes and spiders.. 

20 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

WHAT! you think I'm made of money?

No, these c**t are on the steps down from the living quarters. About 05:30 in the morning going for a morning piss (yes my  toilet/shower room in outside), a few crunches on the way and a  little skelth(spellling), is not appreciated. As after down the stairs I got to dodge the snakes and spiders.. 

All the more reason for wearing shoes. f**k getting bitten by snakes or spiders, i'd be wearing waders.

Can we get a fund started for shoes for Slippery? Grimbo, get yer mate on the case. 

In fact would you wear G-mans or Philpys trainers or Shandon's shoes? Maybe P&B isn't the best place for this appeal.