Nope

forever_blue

5 hours ago, Swarley said:

Fuxake, now the snakes are asking birds to assist them with aerial assaults!

5 hours ago, PWL said:

Feck you Mr Baracus. That's my worst nightmare. I'm never going to be able to unsee that or sleep ever again.  

Just imagine sitting having a nice picnic, enjoying yourself, having a nice beer and some good food, when suddenly a b*****ding hawk drops, nay THROWS, a fucking snake at you. Awful. Abysmal. Dreadful. 

11 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

If they start learning how to fly themselves then we're all fucked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysopelea

Oh joy the spiders are coming in in their droves now. Spotted 3 big ones today. Thankfully at least one of my 3 cats is an expert spider hunter (Although she's a bit dim-witted and we think she thinks they're new friends that easily break). Nearly passed away earlier on when I was sat at the end of my bed on the ground, and in my peripheral vision I see the biggest one yet crawling on my mattress near me. Damn thing was a trooper as well as it only had 5 legs left

3 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

Oh joy the spiders are coming in in their droves now. Spotted 3 big ones today. Thankfully at least one of my 3 cats is an expert spider hunter (Although she's a bit dim-witted and we think she thinks they're new friends that easily break). Nearly passed away earlier on when I was sat at the end of my bed on the ground, and in my peripheral vision I see the biggest one yet crawling on my mattress near me. Damn thing was a trooper as well as it only had 5 legs left

You sound like you need a holiday. How about a trip to Cambodia....

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/7232031/Take-a-look-around-the-town-which-is-so-infested-with-spiders-that-the-locals-have-started-eating-them.html

Hate them wee fuckers. I've been getting attacked by wasps at work just now, every day at least three go flying into the side of my head then start being all wide about it, arseholes.

Spiders don't bother me too much, live in the "wild" to a degree so we get hundreds of them. Although the attic, which we're never in, is a bit fucking grim. Theres clearly one large b*****d cannibalising the other ones and theres just bodies spread out everywhere. Crushed a big one a while back so hoping that was the one, but live in fear a neighbours had a tarantula as a pet and lost it, and its residing up there.