Nope

forever_blue

Drove over a 2 metre python on Sunday morning. Was driving at about 60kph so didn't even try to break. It was 02:30 in the morning and I had an emergency call out & was driving a pickup truck.

Returned about 30 minutes later and it was gone. Probably didn't even bruise the fucker.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"They don't come chasing people and bite people. If you leave them alone and have a healthy respect for them, they aren't a problem." If they're in your house or garden it's a problem!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-13/adelaide-woman-finds-pregnant-eastern-brown-under-her-fridge/7085206

In the looking-increasingly-unlikely-event that I ever get my visa rubber stamped to move to Australia, then my first purchases will be a flame thrower and a blunderbuss.

In the looking-increasingly-unlikely-event that I ever get my visa rubber stamped to move to Australia, then my first purchases will be a flame thrower and a blunderbuss.

What's the update? Humped due to your previous overstay? Or due to your "Tannadice" banning?