Nope

forever_blue

• 2 months later...

Bit of an update on Steve the Spider:

I was attempting to fix the garage door a couple of weeks ago and decided to remove the web complex which he had previously built as it was getting in the way. Then, as I ripped a bit away, up pops this giant spider as if to say "WTF you doing to my house mutha-fucka?!". Welcome back Steve! :thumsup2

• 2 weeks later...

SPIDERS NEST IN ASDA BANANAS

A Dundee man, who suffers from arachnophobia, had his worst nightmare come true when he discovered spider’s nest in a bunch of bananas. The 27-year-old, from Mid Craigie, made the discovery as he was preparing his breakfast. He said: “I was absolutely stunned when I saw it — it totally freaked me out.
“My ankles have been itching ever since I saw it." “I bought the bananas from Asda’s Milton of Craigie store for 77p.”

http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/2015/10/02/exotic-spiders-nest-found-in-bunch-of-bananas-bought-from-dundee-asda/

Pishe Dundee man eats fruit, he was probably in some OAP attic stealing their silver.

Woken up last night and switched the light on to see massive spider on the floor and smaller one on the wall. Major hassle chasing them around trying to put them into a container. Eventually got pissed off and just chucked a massive book onto the bigger one. Biggest spider I've seen for a few years, all legs though.

Pishe Dundee man eats fruit.

Indeed:

The man, who did not want to be named, said he (knew something wasn’t right) never suspected anything when he saw what appeared to be a spider’s web on the side of one of the bananas.

Eta: just realised that strike-throughs still don't work on the app. :(

Edited by Hedgecutter

• 3 weeks later...