Nope

forever_blue

One of them tried to sneak up behind me last night, saw it out the corner of my eye before it could get me. Got the biggest book I could find and smashed the f**k out of it, then a big daddy long legs came in and tried to start. U WOT M8, that was him dead.

Can't hack these spider sneak attacks though, why can't they just appear on the other side of the room so there's time to get away.

sob.png

Might get a couple of centipedes and train them like attack dogs.

One of them tried to sneak up behind me last night, saw it out the corner of my eye before it could get me. Got the biggest book I could find and smashed the f**k out of it, then a big daddy long legs came in and tried to start. U WOT M8, that was him dead.

Can't hack these spider sneak attacks though, why can't they just appear on the other side of the room so there's time to get away.

sob.png

Might get a couple of centipedes and train them like attack dogs.

Daddy long legs aren't the enemy; they are the sound c***s of the creepy crawly world. They dance about, give you a wee laugh at how dottled they seem and just go about eating up the smaller insects.

Spiders are sneaky, insidious b*****ds.

Daddy long legs aren't the enemy; they are the sound c***s of the creepy crawly world. They dance about, give you a wee laugh at how dottled they seem and just go about eating up the smaller insects.

Daddy Longlegs are spiders in Australia and supposedly extremely poisonous but their fangs are too short to bite humans.

Nope, na, f**k that. Daddy Long Legs are horrific fuckers who always want to f**k you in the face and generally creep you out. Kill 'em all.

M5Ul5XtYRo69IYtmGrgv_centipede.jpg

Seen a few of these in the last few days...not a good sight, these fucker bite & don't let go.

0.jpg

Mrs Slippery got bitten about 7 years ago, had to first, snap if off just leaving the head & fangs, then hospital time to get it surgically removed, big scar on the back of her leg, size of a old 50p

It appears to have bitten IRS from early 90s wrestling in the second photo. Edited by The OP