Nope

forever_blue

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/weird-news/terrified-family-flee-home-after-4286520

f**k this shit , any of these turn up in mine and I am setting the place on fire and immigrating to the north pole.

This, "but rarely make contact with humans", obviously wasn't fancied as a sensational enough headline.

Incidentally, whatever happened to the False Widow Spiders of last summer that had the UK population on the brink of extinction? :rolleyes:

What a lot of sensationalist bullshit.

'They have five inch long hairy legs'. No they fucking dont - the one in the picture is barely the size of the 1p coin and the 'crater' in the guys arm has been magnified X1000 and it still looks tiny.

I fucking hate that paper.

This, "but rarely make contact with humans", obviously wasn't fancied as a sensational enough headline.

The Daily Star is even worse.

They have very regular articles on a different species which is set to invade Britain. Spiders, Giant/Mutant Rats, Hornets, Wasps, Snakes etc.

The Daily Star is even worse.

They have very regular articles on a different species which is set to invade Britain. Spiders, Giant/Mutant Rats, Hornets, Wasps, Snakes, Immigrants etc.

Sorry had to edit that a tad, it is the Daily Star we are talking about after all. ;)

if god or whoever is in charge came down and spoke to me right now and asked would you like world peace or the extinction of all spiders then sorry peeps but killing of these 8 legged b*****ds will get my vote everytime.

Fuxake, there are spiders in my back garden/garage that can kill you. You don't hear me, or see me, whining away to the tabloids about how terrible it is. Get a feckin pest control company in and get your house sprayed to kill them off.

Fuxake, there are spiders in my back garden/garage that can kill you. You don't hear me, or see me, whining away to the tabloids about how terrible it is. Get a feckin pest control company in and get your house sprayed to kill them off.

Which is why, even though it's basically a fucking paradise, Australia sucks the big one.

I've been twice and spent the entire time convinced there was something underneath ever single thing I touched that was going to eat me.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Which is why, even though it's basically a fucking paradise, Australia sucks the big one.

I've been twice and spent the entire time convinced there was something underneath ever single thing I touched that was going to eat me.

That's what makes life such fun! Not knowing whether today is the day that you are going to be attacked by an angry kangaroo or eaten by a platypus.