Nope

forever_blue

7 minutes ago, Eednud said:

There’s at least 2 of them.

This is what I was saying I think it’s 3 and l you’re seeing 2 tails and one head surely?

I remember my mrs being visibly traumatised when she saw a mouse in our old flat.

19 minutes ago, Eednud said:

There’s at least 2 of them.

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

This is what I was saying I think it’s 3 and l you’re seeing 2 tails and one head surely?

I remember my mrs being visibly traumatised when she saw a mouse in our old flat.

37 minutes ago, hk blues said:

That has got to be 5 or 6m long.  Settle down Kenneth! 

Now I look foolish. 

2 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Now I look foolish. 

I sent it to lots of people and you weren’t the only one thinking it was one snake. You might see the head and tail of same one but I’m pretty certain it’s 3. I think it want tk leave the premises if I saw that 

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I sent it to lots of people and you weren’t the only one thinking it was one snake. You might see the head and tail of same one but I’m pretty certain it’s 3. I think it want tk leave the premises if I saw that 

Now that I've plucked up the courage to look closely it cannot be just the one - it would be a good 10m long which is highly, highly unlikely.  Even more unlikely is that fact it would have 2 tails!  

2 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Now that I've plucked up the courage to look closely it cannot be just the one - it would be a good 10m long which is highly, highly unlikely.  Even more unlikely is that fact it would have 2 tails!  

Maybe they were mating.

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

Yeah the head in the middle and tail on right are one snake from the longer vid posted and another snake has its head hidden. I’m not particularly scared of snakes but f**k that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Different kind of Nope. F**k that.

Obviously he got out, but yikes !!!

Full video below - this nugget decided to go caving on his own, as his brother couldnt make it.

Edited by Leith Green

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Obviously he got out, but yikes !!!

Full video below - this nugget decided to go caving on his own, as his brother couldnt make it.

Absolute nightmare scenario, that.

My first thought was I hope he has a spare torch. Imagine the light goes out 😱

Just now, Zetterlund said:

Absolute nightmare scenario, that.

My first thought was I hope he has a spare torch. Imagine the light goes out 😱

I hate enclosed spaces, this stuff gives me the heebie jeebies.................

• 3 weeks later...

I left my top out in the garden for a couple of days and when I went to bring it in I noticed a bit of silk going up the sleeve.

It's a false widow and likely in a bad mood from losing some legs. My sheds and house are infested with them. 

20230507_170425.jpg

35 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

I left my top out in the garden for a couple of days and when I went to bring it in I noticed a bit of silk going up the sleeve.

It's a false widow and likely in a bad mood from losing some legs. My sheds and house are infested with them. 

20230507_170425.jpg

C'MON! @KnightswoodBear