Nope

forever_blue

Thankfully I watched beyond 25 secs, otherwise I'd assume that the solution to being continually bitten on the arm whilst holding a King ****ing Cobra is to bash it on the head a few times and say "bad cobra, don't do it again". 

That'll teach it.  :unsure:

Edited by Hedgecutter

9 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Thankfully I watched beyond 25 secs, otherwise I'd assume that the solution to being continually bitten on the arm whilst holding a King ****ing Cobra is to bash it on the head a few times and say "bad cobra, don't do it again". 

That'll teach it.  :unsure:

I remember my first day at the snake charming. All morning I swung cobras about by the tail...

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I remember my first day at the snake charming. All morning I swung cobras about by the tail...

... if you didn't swing it hard enough, the cobra went fuckin' nuts and tried to bite you in the face.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:47, Swarley said:

Huntsman’s nest discovered inside shelter for pygmy possums

https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/animals/huntsmans-nest-discovered-inside-shelter-for-pygmy-possums/news-story/1826564a32d3e7821ca20591bc36d9c7

Merry Christmas [mention]KnightswoodBear[/mention]

I lived in Oz as a youngster. The night we were going to the pictures to see Arachnaphobia we watched, in the garden, a hornet trying to kill a Huntsman. It swooped in and the spider just fucking grabbed it and fucked it right up, Hornet near double its size, then dragged in to the bush.

Thought my old dear was going to faint.

27 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:
I lived in Oz as a youngster. The night we were going to the pictures to see Arachnaphobia we watched, in the garden, a hornet trying to kill a Huntsman. It swooped in and the spider just fucking grabbed it and fucked it right up, Hornet near double its size, then dragged in to the bush.

@KnightswoodBear

Edited by Swarley

11 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Bought a vhs of "Aberdeen - Team of the decade 1980's" from a charity shop when I was wee. Turned out some fucker had taped Arachnophobia and swapped the label. Scarred.

• 2 weeks later...

I was at the Grand Canyon a couple of years ago, and it was lined with fuckwits doing this; numpties having their lunch with their legs dangling over the edge, dipshits dancing on overhanging boulders to impress women, and so on. Apparently they regularly fall off too. Who'd have thought.

Anyway, not sure I've posted this before, but a nice bit of bedtime reading for @KnightswoodBearhttps://thedailywtf.com/articles/Its-the-Only-Way-to-be-Sure

• 4 months later...
On 17/02/2020 at 23:36, D.A.F.C said:

Dr pimple popper tv show.

Close to a whitey but can’t stop watching.

I think there a UK version of this starting soon.  “Haw Senga way in and get that massive plookon yer erse sorted oot”

10 minutes ago, Eednud said:

I was travelling with an Aussie couple from Cairns to Brisbane in1999 and we saw a massive dead brown snake at the side of the road so decided to stop and have a gander at it. The only problem was, it wasn't dead. I reckon we were back in that van and driving within about 0.3 secs of seeing it move. 

oh-shi.gif

29 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I was travelling with an Aussie couple from Cairns to Brisbane in1999 and we saw a massive dead brown snake at the side of the road so decided to stop and have a gander at it. The only problem was, it wasn't dead. I reckon we were back in that van and driving within about 0.3 secs of seeing it move. 

oh-shi.gif

You still often see large brown snakes at the side of the roads and lay-bys in Scotland. I think they’re mostly pets abandoned by larry  drehvers.

8 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

You still often see large brown snakes at the side of the roads and lay-bys in Scotland. I think they’re mostly pets abandoned by larry  drehvers.

Usually perched atop a naked corpse's chest. 

So I'm led to believe.