Stenhousemuir v Morton

Stenny have not had a great start with only 1 point from the last 15 possible but they appear to have been hard to beat, mostly losing by only one goal. Morton have been pretty secure at home but have pretty iffy away form losing to Ayr (albeit only after being reduced to ten men) and being well, beaten by Forfar.

If Morton are going to be serious contenders, we have to start taking more away points and we really should be beating the second bottom team if we are able to field our best team. I am hoping for an away win but, as a Morton fan, who knows what will happen!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Morten defence looks howlin' but there is little chance we will even test them.

Morten 3 - Stenhousemuir NIL.

How has Stewart Greacen been getting on with you lot? Bit of a Greenock connection in your backline, with local lad Ross McMillan partnering former Morton captain Greacen at the back.

That Morten defence looks howlin' but there is little chance we will even test them.

Morten 3 - Stenhousemuir NIL.

Not sure where you get that our defence is "howlin". They have had one bad game v Forfar on Forfar's plastic pitch in a gale. To be fair they were really, really bad that day and Stenny is another plastic pitch. Other than the Forfar game we have only lost 4 league goals and two of those were penalties. Our problems have been mostly in midfield but that seems to have settled down a bit the last couple of games with the addition of Crawford on loan from Rangers and the return from injury of Jamie MCCluskey.

There quite clearly was not a "gale" at Forfar, and our defence has Ricki Lamie chucking in goals left, right and centre at left-back.

Yet another cringeworthy effort from the tea lady then; the sooner you flounce off this forum in a stream of tears as you did the Morton one, the better.

Were you there? The game was played in a very strong winds and our back four seemed to misjudge the flight of the ball all afternoon.

I wonder if you will ever grow out of your issues or if you will be an arrogant, opinionated shit all of your life?

Just asking!

Yes, the wind wasn't particularly strong - it's Scottish football FFS - the defence misjudged the flight of the ball simply because they're not very good.

I don't think I'll be taking lectures on adult behaviour from a gossipy old woman like yourself, content to wrongly tar other Morton fans as shitebags from beneath your hospitality aprons. Thanks for playing anyway.

I'm thinking of heading to this so I can add a new stadium in my plan to complete the 42. Looked up Stenhousemuir's website for prices but they only had last season's prices.

How much is admission and programmes this season?

Any decent place for a pint and bite to eat before the game also thanks?

Yes, the wind wasn't particularly strong - it's Scottish football FFS - the defence misjudged the flight of the ball simply because they're not very good.

I don't think I'll be taking lectures on adult behaviour from a gossipy old woman like yourself, content to wrongly tar other Morton fans as shitebags from beneath your hospitality aprons. Thanks for playing anyway.

Re the defence, fair enough, it's an opinion unusually for you, expressed reasonably

As for arrogant opinionated shits, it does not take me to tar anyone! Most contributors to this and other boards you ply with your uniquely rude and dismissive manner are well able to form their own views.

Archived