Will Hearts lose a game this season?

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Falkirk fans are as torn-faced, screeching, whining, howling at the moon greeting ****s at all other games too?

Maybe someone other than yourself could answer that, mind.

I think there was bad feeling over us taking Jefferies from them.

Then JJ went back for Weir. And Fulton.

I think the most heinous crime was giving them Craig Nelson and Brian Hamilton. And David Hagen.

I think there was bad feeling over us taking Jefferies from them.

Then JJ went back for Weir. And Fulton.

I think the most heinous crime was giving them Craig Nelson and Brian Hamilton. And David Hagen.

It'll have been Hagen that tipped them over.

Yes a few "shock" defeats on their way and that will open the floodgates. By the end of the league W20 D10 L6, Rangers will be ahead on points but miss out after admin.

So we'll win less than half of our remaining league games, aye? Good yin.

Hearts will get about 90 points this season.

Any defeat would be a shock to some of you at the moment!!! You're not that good just yet!! Seriously not saying Alloa will beat you but I have my doubts, that squad won't go a full season unbeaten. Falkirk, Rangers, dare I say it maybe even Hibs will start taking points off you and I'll be confident and say Livi will get payback for our embarrassment and get a draw next time we play you.

Any defeat would be a shock to some of you at the moment!!! You're not that good just yet!! Seriously not saying Alloa will beat you but I have my doubts, that squad won't go a full season unbeaten. Falkirk, Rangers, dare I say it maybe even Hibs will start taking points off you and I'll be confident and say Livi will get payback for our embarrassment and get a draw next time we play you.

You or me winning a raffle is a surprise but it being won by someone isn't.

:thumsup2

Not looking likely to be fair. 8)

Agree after watching yesterday's match i agree but then again if one of the two early QoS chances go in it could have been so different.

Hearts are by far the best team I've seen in the league.

Archived