Will Hearts lose a game this season?

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Queen of the South might be a draw. Depends if they stick 10 men behind the ball and hope to hang on for a dodgy set piece goal (almost certainly the game plan). Alloa and their death trap of a pitch could be a problem.

Getting the 10 men behind the ball excuse in early I see. Is this like our visit to tynecastle last season I take it ? I think the rest of the division barring The Rangers want you to win the league but I think you may fall flat on your face very soon.

Getting the 10 men behind the ball excuse in early I see. Is this like our visit to tynecastle last season I take it ? I think the rest of the division barring The Rangers want you to win the league but I think you may fall flat on your face very soon.

I actually said at the weekend that Hibs at Palmerston isn't a surprise result, and I wouldn't be surprised if Hearts lost there. It will be the second or third hardest place to go this season, IMO.

Call it an excuse if you want, I think you will set up defensively, and if you get a result against us using defensive tactics then there's no excuses for the Hearts team, and I personally wouldn't use a manager employing perfectly acceptable and reasonable tactics in an attempt to win a game as an excuse.

Queens, Alloa and Falkirk away are all gonna be tough games. Their pitches defo give them an advantage, not that it's any excuse. I hope the team don't become arrogant and think they just have to turn up. Against Cowdenbeath we waited on things happening rather than forcing the play in the first half.

Archived