Raith v Falkirk

TBH reading tea leaves is a more reliable method of predicting the future.

That's the biased media you've been listening too. Shite reading is the way forward. Not shite reading as in Sp...ot g...oes to b...b...b...ed. Shite reading as in gypsy stuff, obviously.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen worse games of football. Neither team was particularly pretty but both keepers did have saves to make.

Defensive stability is massive for us at the moment. If you'd offered me a 0-0 this morning, I'd have taken it.

Falkirk really do look a shadow of their former selves. They were one of the few teams at this level that you could describe as 'dynamic' and not sound ridiculous, but they appear to have lost that completely. The last time we played them they were all over us, every member of the midfield and attack was buzzing all over our defence and we couldn't cope - there was no sign of that at all today. I don't know if it's the constant sales or the arrival of Houston, but today they looked like just another standard Championship side (a Raith Rovers, if you will) rather than the swashbuckling, albeit flawed, side they've been for the past couple of years. I've often wanted the Rovers to become more like Falkirk, but it seems like the reverse is happening.

Ellis had some shaky moments, but I'm much more comfortable with him at the back than Perry.

What I wouldn't give to have Baird fleeing about, feeding off Nade.

Archived