Dumbarton v Alloa Athletic 27-9-2014

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rogers

Van Zanten, Graham, Taggart, MacDonald

Gilhaney, Agnew, Linton, McDougall

Megginson, Campbell

Not too far from the team I would choose. Would keep the defense as it has been. Maybe see what options we have to bring into central midfield or shift Gilhaney centre and play Steg right wing and MacDonald on the left wing. Remember seeing somewhere that he would give 'options on the left'. Or I guess Linton at LM and MacDonald LB.

My biggest problem would be a lack of strength up front, although I do agree they would be the option if all the doubts were out. Ben Gordon would have a field day unless we came to grips with keeping the ball on the deck, something we don't often do with Nish and/or Fleming on the park.

Hoping to f**k the injury list is Murray playing mind games or something like that. An absolute nightmare if all are unfit.

Will be hard to break down the Alloa defence with big Ben Gordon at the back. Would have him back at Sons in an instant - the thought of a Gordon/Graham partnership makes my head explode.

Overall we should be okay, I've heard they don't know how to put a cross in the correct box ;)

Archived