Cowdenbeath v Queen of the South

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checked the prices for Central Park........£8 for under 16's?!?!! Is that the case as I certainly won't be taking any of my 3 kids if it is.

That's a pity if it's true. Both away games I made it to this year at Hearts and Livingston both had £5 entry for under 12's.

Considering my boy's ST is only £30 but an under 16 ST is £60 I would have hoped there would be a £5 for under 12's pay on the day. Even better, kids U12 go free when accompanied by a paying adult.

That's a pity if it's true. Both away games I made it to this year at Hearts and Livingston both had £5 entry for under 12's.

Considering my boy's ST is only £30 but an under 16 ST is £60 I would have hoped there would be a £5 for under 12's pay on the day. Even better, kids U12 go free when accompanied by a paying adult.

I am sure it was only one pound extra last season if you took your kid with you.

£8 is far too much for kids under 12. As mentioned, a season ticket for that age range is £30. We need to encourage people to bring their children along and try to get them interested in the team from a young age. I know the club are trying do more to involve kids and this is something they might want to review.

I guess the counter argument is because the season ticket is so cheap they should just buy a ticket for the season and pick and choose. It's more to take advantage of travelling fans. I don't mind exploiting Hearts, Hibs and Rangers fans tbh but like the chap here I feel sorry for the other fans. Catch 22.

What will cost us money is massive groups of fans from the 'big 3' agreed between 16-22 getting in for £8.

Pros and cons right enough. If it puts off local casual fans and away supporters who would want to bring their kids with them then it loses revenue.Kids also tend to want refreshments and sweets etc while at a game to keep them amused.There are certainly counter arguments but i felt the clubs previous policy of parent and child admission was a good one.

Archived