Cowdenbeath v Queen of the South

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had between 250 & 300 at Dumbarton and Falkirk (and nearly 800 at Ibrox but thats clearly not typical). I would have thought the attendance would be similar to the first two though.

Edited to add - Unless the Ryder Cup being on has a significant effect I suppose. I had forgotten about it.

Edited again - Having checked we had 244 at Dumbarton and 274 at Falkirk.

According to paper nat. Lewis and sammy Stewart out for sat. Tob and sutherland fit.

Sutherland scored a hat-trick the other night in the development league match.

This is very definitely a must win game.

I'm not buying this "must win" nonsense from the Cowden fans. Must win games are against those around about you.

Sorry.

Having already lost to those around us except a draw with falkirk, you are the next in line so suppose it is a must win if we are to avoid bottom. We have to win sometime soon or its curtains.

Sorry.

Never seen a poor Queens team. This is going to be very difficult.

Queens were one of the most impressive footballing teams last season so expect them to dominate the play. I really like Fowler as well - it's hard to pick up much to dislike about Queens which is annoying and makes me dislike them in its own way.

I see what you both did there, but it won't work. ;)

Queens were one of the most impressive footballing teams last season so expect them to dominate the play. I really like Fowler as well - it's hard to pick up much to dislike about Queens which is annoying and makes me dislike them in its own way.

I know, we have everything going for us........Best away day in the league, great fans, great little stadium, great pies, great team, great manager, great directors.......have I missed anything out?!

Guest TOPFITTER

Do you have a permanent manager yet?

Not as far as I am aware,,,,however I will be less reticent than most Queens posters these days and predict the NEW MANAGER will be pleased with QUEENS winning by a 2 goal margin :thumsup2

Archived