Cowdenbeath v Queen of the South

Hardly. It was late but you can see Durnan pulls his feet away and slides through him with his legs. The ref played the advantage, then went back and booked him. Dont see any problem at all

Was at the game and i've watched the highlights. Still not noticed a bad tackle.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was at the game and i've watched the highlights. Still not noticed a bad tackle.

The wild slash at gallagher by the left back 2nd half was a bad tackle. He was booked and I have seen reds given for that although yellow probably right. Its a junior level style tackle.

The wild slash at gallagher by the left back 2nd half was a bad tackle. He was booked and I have seen reds given for that although yellow probably right. Its a junior level style tackle.

Behave. It was well worthy of a booking but you see tackles like that at all levels of football.

Two things from those highlights.

1) Campbell barely looks like a football player, nevermind a championship one. Left for dead and turned inside out a huge number of times. What an utter waste of a wage.

I feel for the guy, but he is way out of his depth. Any team doing their homework will punish us.

Agreed. God knows what Gilhaney will do to him at Dumbarton on Saturday.

Just watched highlights.

Qos goal from a needless, cheap free kick conceded by chris kane. Not the first time this season this has happened, easter road for 1. Have to be more disciplined than that.

As for cambell, he's doing ok in my opinion. Dead ball delivery usually dangerous, not quite as consistent delivery from open play but ok. Defensively needs to be better. Appears very casual about positioning which is vital against better teams. Realistically hes back up left back/wing back to kenny so not sure what some fans expect.

Hes never going to be all action as many fans crave, ie deano and kenny, but hes a cowden player so a bit of support for him wouldnt go a miss. We are up against it this season and need to pull together.

Archived