Cowdenbeath v Queen of the South

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although hard to believe with our recent run of form I have confidence we will win this Saturday.

Its in such hard times as these that true fans should get behind their club and not walk away when the going gets tough.

Lets get down to Central Park on Saturday to make some noise and the Terracing Faithful doing what they do best and singing their team to victory!

WHEN THE SUNSHINES

Need any kind of win to try and get our season going. Looks like Queens might have some of their injured players coming back.

Any news on Nat? Looked like he maybe did a hammie yesterday. If so we can add him to our long-term injured list with Kenny and Sutherland.

Lewis Milne wasn't stripped yesterday so I assume he's still recovering.

Possible line-up

Thomson

Fraser, Chopper, Brownlie

Deano, Robbo, TOB, Hughes, Oyenuga

Higgins

Gallacher

We're surely too early for "must win" talk? With respect, Cowden are expected to be dogging it out down the bottom all season, a potential 7 points gap at this stage isn't great but it's hardly 'Season Over'.

Would be looking to take 3 points on Saturday. Our record recently has been decent at Central Park so hopefully we can continue in the same vain. A draw wouldn't be a disaster at a tricky ground though. Not to get into a pitch war (as I was fed up of fans, in particular Falkirk's and Danny Lennon) but how is it just now? Surely a wee bit better this early on?

We're surely too early for "must win" talk? With respect, Cowden are expected to be dogging it out down the bottom all season, a potential 7 points gap at this stage isn't great but it's hardly 'Season Over'.

We know we'll be kicking round the bottom 3 all season and 7 points with no sign of picking up a win will be huge. Every home game we should be looking to win. A couple of home games (hearts and rangers) we'd probably be happy with a draw.

Until we actually get a win though every game is a must win to try and stop us getting cut adrift even this early.

I'm a bit reluctant to get too carried away by our good start to the season. We have history of slipping up when things are going well and this type of game is a prime example of that happening. We are still struggling with key players missing through injuries but the team is doing well despite this. We may have at least one player, Mark Kerr, back in contention, and hopefully our new Manager will be confirmed. Probably a bit early in the season to describe Cowden's position as critical but they will be desperate for a win so will not be an easy touch. Hope for an away win but wont be too upset to come away with a draw.

Although hard to believe with our recent run of form I have confidence we will win this Saturday.

Its in such hard times as these that true fans should get behind their club and not walk away when the going gets tough.

Lets get down to Central Park on Saturday to make some noise and the Terracing Faithful doing what they do best and singing their team to victory!

WHEN THE SUNSHINES

Im away for weekend oops :(

Archived