Lanark Looking For A New Manager

bc57

Brian and his team have resigned from their positions.

I am sorry to learn of this news. They have put a lot of hard work into the club. I believe they have left a good squad to work with, despite the results. Communication between the manager and the loyal few has never been better.

Hope things turn around for lanark they have not had the rub of the green so far. They signed a couple of very good players at the start of this season so hopefully the new management can get them going. John is a good appointment who is his backroom staff.

Anyone know why brogan left bsc?

From what I've read elsewhere he asked the chairman for extra funds to bring in a striker at BSC and was told he wasn't getting it and he has to resign or be sacked. Brogan had done a decent job at BSC with the side sitting mid table, and I'm sure he'll do well at Lanark. Anyone know if Jimmy Kerr who was his assistant at BSC is joining him at Lanark?

interesting that john brogan was at the wishaw v bellshill game on saturday. Next lanark game after scottish cup is............Bellshill. I guess he knew what was coming or a very fortunate coincidence. Either way upwards and onwards.

This is purely a coincidence. Brogay regularly goes to vics games(as it is 2 mins from his house). Also a mention for wee bj who has done a good job at lanark . He won't be out the game for long, he has a lot to offer. Think it will be brogay,Jimmy and Steven brogan.

This is purely a coincidence. Brogay regularly goes to vics games(as it is 2 mins from his house). Also a mention for wee bj who has done a good job at lanark . He won't be out the game for long, he has a lot to offer. Think it will be brogay,Jimmy and Steven brogan.

Don't forget Davie Rodgers as well. He is Brogy's trusted goalie coach

Brian and his team have resigned from their positions.

I am sorry to learn of this news. They have put a lot of hard work into the club. I believe they have left a good squad to work with, despite the results. Communication between the manager and the loyal few has never been better.

Has any players left with the management ? I think john brogan will turn things round at lanark he has the experience and has been in these situations in the past.Needs to keep the likes of hanlon docherty and odonnell and the young centre back all very good players on their day.Will their be any new additions to strengthing the squad?

No players have left, to my knowledge.

Brian and his team have left us with a promising young squad. Ryan Docherty, Alan McCrum and Aldo Murdoch are excellent players. We have a number of young lads with great potential such as Cameron Lawson, Conor Johnstone and Paul Hanlon. We have two good keepers supported by some good guys like John Renwick.

However, we have no points and we don't grind out results when we should. We lose too many early goals or we allow teams straight back in it when we score and should have the momentum. We have created chances this season and missed some howlers so, much for the new team to work with and work on.

I felt that if Brian could keep the confidence of the team and they kept confidence in themselves that we would start to turn things round. Sometimes a change works which Brian must have considered is what is required. I have my fingers crossed.

Good first test on Saturday in the Scottish against Penicuik.

No players have left, to my knowledge.

Brian and his team have left us with a promising young squad. Ryan Docherty, Alan McCrum and Aldo Murdoch are excellent players. We have a number of young lads with great potential such as Cameron Lawson, Conor Johnstone and Paul Hanlon. We have two good keepers supported by some good guys like John Renwick.

However, we have no points and we don't grind out results when we should. We lose too many early goals or we allow teams straight back in it when we score and should have the momentum. We have created chances this season and missed some howlers so, much for the new team to work with and work on.

I felt that if Brian could keep the confidence of the team and they kept confidence in themselves that we would start to turn things round. Sometimes a change works which Brian must have considered is what is required. I have my fingers crossed.

Good first test on Saturday in the Scottish against Penicuik.

Well i wish you guys all the best and hope things turn around at your club.

Archived