Boycotts

___

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. It will be 44%ish less busy. Get it right.

I think you're failing to count the vast array of No voters wailing and gnashing their teeth that they voted the wrong way.

There was a Twitter post about it ... must be true.

I have a suggestion as to how these boycotts will go.

45 radical activist - "My neighbours and the residents in the streets near us were at an event I held and there were 254 of them there. They've shopped in ASDA since it opened 10 years ago but as a result of my event, they won't be back."

ASDA sales for that Post Code go up by 5%.

Where does this "unusual" pattern come from? :rolleyes:

Haha this is getting hilarious. The referendum will be forgotten about in a few years and independence will fall by the way side- it did so in Quebec and it was closer there.

I love how you are all supporting Scottish interests by er... Putting all your money in foreign companies. FIGHT THE POWER

I have a suggestion as to how these boycotts will go.

45 radical activist - "My neighbours and the residents in the streets near us were at an event I held and there were 254 of them there. They've shopped in ASDA since it opened 10 years ago but as a result of my event, they won't be back."

ASDA sales for that Post Code go up by 5%.

Where does this "unusual" pattern come from? :rolleyes:

Probably bussed in from the failed statelet, IMHO.

Except this boycott is laughable. And wont happen at all.

I actually said I was not going to boycott them, just spend less there. I can easily use other places that I go to for some stuff. I should also try to buy more local stuff, so this is a good spur. It can soon become a habit.

Do you really think rbs will miss your bank account if you leave? Those talking about boycotting, you think you can get your rbs mortgage moved easily? And there's bound to be a few on here that voted yes that will have their mortgages with natwest and Lloyds. Everything is now being taken to a very base level. You think these companies really give a duck about a few thousand people in Scotland taking the strop? I voted yes, I still bank with rbs. Why the f**k should I move because some Tit on this forum has a paddy over not getting independence. Honestly, its like a bunch of bairns. I liked what the yes campaign was promising which is why I voted for them. Do I think they would have delivered on everything? No. If you believe they would have then you're as gullible as those that voted no on the promises that were made. No doubt the first comment on this will be never voted yes or sympathisers. Fucking grow up. We live in a fucking democracy. We need to move on and make sure we do it right the next time

Archived