Latest scores 20/9/14

taurus

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its been fans of other clubs who've predicted that Cambuslang would run away with the league , & that was before a ball had been kicked. I don't know of any Cambuslang fans who think we'll win the league. Everyone I speak to every Saturday at our games is of the opinion that we'll be lucky to get promotion this season.

I'm sure with the amount of money the clubs spent and the "calibre" of players use have brought in, "none" of the lang fans will be expecting a title win, I mean even the several bookmakers must be wrong also.

I'm sure with the amount of money the clubs spent and the "calibre" of players use have brought in, "none" of the lang fans will be expecting a title win, I mean even the several bookmakers must be wrong also.

You haven't got a clue.

Get your facts right before you come on here talking complete & utter crap.

Cambuslang haven't spent ANY money. Doyle & Flannery started with a blank piece of paper (no players whatsoever) & a very small budget. Not one penny has been spent on buying players.

End of story, lang have cash to pay wages. Have brought in decent proven players and in 6 games haven't shown anything. It's about time we heard less about them on this.. and see more of how triumphant there going to be in the forthcoming fixtures - this confidence coming straight from the lang players to opposition players through social networks. Buddy.

End of story, lang have cash to pay wages. Have brought in decent proven players and in 6 games haven't shown anything. It's about time we heard less about them on this.. and see more of how triumphant there going to be in the forthcoming fixtures - this confidence coming straight from the lang players to opposition players through social networks. Buddy.

'Cash to pay wages!!!' ffs

Listen pal , take it from me , Cambuslang ain't paying big wages. You've just made up all this crap up haven't you,!

No one mentioned 'big' wages sunshine. If I was making all this up you wouldn't even be bothering to take the time replying, how about you simmer down, maybe even go for a lie down because that's a lot of punctuation marks you've pulled out the hat and I hate to see fellow p&b posters blood begin to boil. GOOD LUCK next week in the scottish.

Would you say £80 is a big wage for cambuslang cause what I have heard the boy they got from Arthurlie and the boy from kilbirnie are on that.

If your on that at the lie i would be gobsmacked

At the lie?? Seen you making remarks like this before. If you seen me then am sure you will soon know am not a football player. Your still a wee fat baldy c**t?

No fat ... yet , no baldy .... yet . You can do better than that son. Don't be having a hissy fit now and start chucking things at me !

Don't worry sunshine a wont be chucking anything in your direction. Probs end up in that fat mouth of yours. You just sick cause your teams shite?

Your not getting any better at this are you ? Away and spend some of your premier league wages and drink yourself into oblivion. Mind stay out of trouble now :rolleyes:

No one mentioned 'big' wages sunshine. If I was making all this up you wouldn't even be bothering to take the time replying, how about you simmer down, maybe even go for a lie down because that's a lot of punctuation marks you've pulled out the hat and I hate to see fellow p&b posters blood begin to boil. GOOD LUCK next week in the scottish.

Let me get this right , you come on here making claims that you can't back up , you quote Mr mad dog 20\20 as 'proof' ffs , you mention high calibre players who you can't even name.

Everything you've said is total fabrication & in your heart of hearts sunshine you know your talking shite. You know nothing about Cambuslang's finances or players contracts.

PS , my blood ain't boiling , I'm actually laughing at you as I type this

You haven't got a clue. Get your facts right before you come on here talking complete & utter crap. Cambuslang haven't spent ANY money. Doyle & Flannery started with a blank piece of paper (no players whatsoever) & a very small budget. Not one penny has been spent on buying players.
Never post on here but like to have a look to see how people few things, and how clubs can to be made look like one thing but actually it's not the case.Just to confirm we have not spent a penny on any players, we have a very small budget and pay expenses to just over half the squad the other half don't receive a penny, not ideal but that's what we've had to do to get on. On the playing side of things we haven't had the best of starts with the league cup section and some of the pre season friendlies, however we also have not had the best of luck either, we had most of our players for the pre season sessions but couldn't get the same players twice in a row for our games due to holidays, injuries and work commitments etc, which I suppose other clubs would also have to deal with. As for the players we have signed, yes we have signed a few players who have good reputations from higher divisions but overall we have brought in 20 odd players over the summer but again all these players need time to gel and find their feet in this division along with trying to get used to Paddy and I and us trying to find the right balance that will work, and as I said we have not had all the players available at the same time to what will work, so it's no been great. The 2nd Division is a real eye opener for most of the players as it's very different from what the players we have are used to, now I know people will say why sign so many players with not much 2nd division experience, well the answer is, Paddy and I have a long term plan for the club and that we hope to have enough about us to gain promotion this season but hopefully with the players we have we are in a better position to do well in the next divisions etc but we have got to learn quickly as to what this division will be all about, which won't be easy as there are a few clubs who have started well but also a few who will get better as the season goes on. Over the last few weeks especially, we have endured a few problems that has left us having to look at changes in a few ways. We have Steven Dymock out till Christmas after his ankle OP, Steven Gaffney who was POTY at St Anthony's last season who is also out till Christmas with work commitments, Paul Burns has been on holiday the past three weeks and is also due a hernia OP, not sure how long he will be out for after that, Chris Hamilton is just back on Sat from an injury that seen him out for 6 weeks, we recently just signed Gordon Herd but also has struggled with an achilles injury which has now forced him to retire. We also signed Robert Dunn who also had a bad Injury with a tear in his hamstring, so between that and work, he's been out. Signed ex Albion Rovers and Kilsyth player Lee Sichi and within three days of signing had lost his job and worked as a bar manager and was offered a job but has now to work every weekend. Amongst all that we have had the usual players missing for work etc.As a new management team and having to build a team from scratch and having to constantly rejig things due to the above, it's no been the ideal circumstances to enter into the management game but we will get on with it and hope to get a steady team, look to get better performances with the results to go with that. I just want to finish by saying that, I am not on here giving excuses or looking for sympathy, I simply letting people who are on the outside looking inn as to what is happening at the moment as you don't always get the full story.I have been doing the managing / Assisting or coaching for the past sixteen years, so I have experienced these things before maybe not as bad though lol, but hey that's football for you and you have to just get on with it and do your best and that's what Paddy and I fully intend to do.Cheers John

You've went up in my estimation sunshine. It takes a man to admit when he's wrong. In your own words 'figures being flung about' also 'I've heard' This climb down is basically you admitting that you know nowt about the business of Cambuslang Rangers.

As I said in an earlier post , the people talking Cambuslang up aren't Cambuslang fans.

The 2 sort of eyebrow raising signings we've made are Hamilton (from Kilbirnie) & The boy Dymock ( from Arthurlie). Dymock is in crutches & won't be back for 4 months apparently.

The game on Saturday was Chris Hamiltons first competitive game this season. He was injured in early August in a pre season game through in Haddington.

Please tell me who are the other Harlem globetrotters that have signed up at Cambuslang?

21'sboy001 the floor is yours.

Archived