Judas No voters who will never receive their 30 pieces of silver!

Casual Bystander

I told you Westminster wouldn't deliver .. they won't, there is open rebellion at Westminster, the "vow" is in tatters, Labour and Tories admit they cannot deliver on their promises.

I told you that Scotland will be a worse place if you vote no .. it will. We will lose the Barnett formula, we will then be forced to swallow £25bn of austerity cuts no matter who gets into power.

I warned you that the racists, xenophobes and hate merchants will glorify themselves behind the No camp .. they have. George Square has loyalists openly flaunting their terrorist links. UKIP are openly mocking the Scottish people and calling for their punishment.

I warned you that Scotland will be dragged kicking and screaming from the EU .. and they will.

Those who have voted No now realise the damage they have done. We will be considerably worse off remaining in the Union. I am disgusted that normally sensible people have been so fucking gullible as to believe the lies they were fed. This is twice Scotland has been fed lies and still the people wish to walk around blinkered. They are, and forever will be, responsible for this downfall.

No doubt we will have the usual trolls smugly rejoicing in harming the country they claim to care for, but the truth of the matter is that they have made it worse for themselves as much as those who vote yes. You have sold out the Scotland for 30 pieces of silver that you will never receive.

We thought we were voting Yes for independence, instead we voted No for a stronger England and weaker Scotland.

The fight is not over, the Union is dead. Long live Scotland. Independent and free, our time will come.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I told you Westminster wouldn't deliver .. they won't, there is open rebellion at Westminster, the "vow" is in tatters, Labour and Tories admit they cannot deliver on their promises.

I told you that Scotland will be a worse place if you vote no .. it will. We will lose the Barnett formula, we will then be forced to swallow £25bn of austerity cuts no matter who gets into power.

I warned you that the racists, xenophobes and hate merchants will glorify themselves behind the No camp .. they have. George Square has loyalists openly flaunting their terrorist links. UKIP are openly mocking the Scottish people and calling for their punishment.

I warned you that Scotland will be dragged kicking and screaming from the EU .. and they will.

Those who have voted No now realise the damage they have done. We will be considerably worse off remaining in the Union. I am disgusted that normally sensible people have been so fucking gullible as to believe the lies they were fed. This is twice Scotland has been fed lies and still the people wish to walk around blinkered. They are, and forever will be, responsible for this downfall.

No doubt we will have the usual trolls smugly rejoicing in harming the country they claim to care for, but the truth of the matter is that they have made it worse for themselves as much as those who vote yes. You have sold out the Scotland for 30 pieces of silver that you will never receive.

We thought we were voting Yes for independence, instead we voted No for a stronger England and weaker Scotland.

The fight is not over, the Union is dead. Long live Scotland. Independent and free, our time will come.

You should go and tell some more people they should be ashamed of themselves lol

You should go and tell some more people they should be ashamed of themselves lol

I have been, and I will continue to do so. However I won't need to tell them for long. No voters will realise this soon enough, when all the promises put forward are broken while we are lashed to a right wing English lurching from knee jerk reaction pulls us out of the EU.

No doubt we will have the usual trolls smugly rejoicing in harming the country they claim to care for....

dr-lol.gif

Keeping the union together is reward enough 2zea6is_th.png

You can gloat all you want lads, you've harmed yourself as much as you think you've harmed the cause for independence.

Only the utterly dense would consider this "victory" as good for Scotland.

More gloating, as to be expected by people who are just too stupid to realise the damage they have done. The thing is I pity them, rather than hate them, for they don't know what is coming their way.

They will see the error of their ways though. 45% of Scots voted for independence. The mandate for the next referendum will come with a wiping out of the Westminster parties in Holyrood. Next time independence will be guaranteed.

More gloating, as to be expected by people who are just too stupid to realise the damage they have done. The thing is I pity them, rather than hate them, for they don't know what is coming their way.

They will see the error of their ways though. 45% of Scots voted for independence. The mandate for the next referendum will come with a wiping out of the Westminster parties in Holyrood. Next time independence will be guaranteed.

How old are you CB? Young enough to still be here in 30 years when you get another bite at the cherry? 8)

The sensible non trolls will know the wisdom of my words, the trolls who try to glorify their actions in ruining a country are only fooling themselves. While they gloat now they will realise in the end. Let's just hope the country has not been damaged too much.

Too late, Scotland has no future, the No Voters have fucked us up big time, may God forgive them.

More gloating, as to be expected by people who are just too stupid to realise the damage they have done.

You massive hypocrite, yesterday when there was all the chat about Yes and how they were going to win according to social media you were giving it plenty yesterday so don't give it so much if you are going to be a big child when people have a laugh at your expense.

The thing is.....CB.....is probably right.

The tragedy is by the time most no voters find out they have been sold a turkey...

It will be too late.

We are now bound more tightly than ever to a sinking ship, weighed down by trillions of debt and no forseeable way to pay it back.

The no vote has just condemned us to a slow but inevitable impoverishment.

Even the worst Britnats must realise this.

Well done lads????

Archived