Well done...

jamamafegan

To Glasgow, North Lanarkshire, West Dumbartonshire and last - but certainly not least - Dundee, for voting YES. These guys = guid c***s. A few extra votes and we'd be congratulating Inverclyde as well.

Special shout out to Dundee. Lived there for 2 years as a student and now studying my final year there at Dundee University. I've grown to love the city over these years. Was convinced Dundee was a YES city before the vote and they did not let me down. We lost the referendum but these areas have done themselves proud. Hopefully these areas will not lose faith and keep pushing for proper change in Scotland.

To Glasgow, North Lanarkshire, West Dumbartonshire and last - but certainly not least - Dundee, for voting YES. These guys = guid c***s. A few extra votes and we'd be congratulating Inverclyde as well.

Special shout out to Dundee. Lived there for 2 years as a student and now studying my final year there at Dundee University. I've grown to love the city over these years. Was convinced Dundee was a YES city before the vote and they did not let me down. We lost the referendum but these areas have done themselves proud. Hopefully these areas will not lose faith and keep pushing for proper change in Scotland.

These areas have done themselves proud ??

25% of the Glasgow electorate couldn't be arsed/didn't care enough to even vote !

Edited by monthelie'