Alex Salmond

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're not right in the head and I'm not a Nationalist.

i wasnt talking to u tho was i?

besides if u voted yes then u r a nationalist b/c vote for yes was vote for snp which stands for scottish NATIONAL party aka nationalism.

the only raison that SNP got any votes at all is b/c ppl always complain ab conservatives, whcih is prolly fair. also here we think we are some special place that can go alone, but that is wrong. we will throw away our entire economy b/c some small minded ppl watched braveheart and got bored with politics in westminster? it was always a stupid decision to try and vote yes, because it was a vote for not caring about the future, and only caring about getting one over on the westminster politicians.

in the end it wud have been a massive failure: scotland out of the UK and therefore out of europe with no good currency.

Like i said any1 who voted for yes does not vote using their brains in my opinion. it's just all patriotic claptrap b/c you saw one awful mel gibson movie that's one of the least historically accurate movies ever made. if u think thats how it was back then, then u are an idiot.

im probly a lot smarter than u kid so QQ with ure /s.

in any event nationalists have a lack of education. they try and justify nazism like a bunch of whining little idiots.

i wasnt talking to u tho was i?

besides if u voted yes then u r a nationalist b/c vote for yes was vote for snp which stands for scottish NATIONAL party aka nationalism.

the only raison that SNP got any votes at all is b/c ppl always complain ab conservatives, whcih is prolly fair. also here we think we are some special place that can go alone, but that is wrong. we will throw away our entire economy b/c some small minded ppl watched braveheart and got bored with politics in westminster? it was always a stupid decision to try and vote yes, because it was a vote for not caring about the future, and only caring about getting one over on the westminster politicians.

in the end it wud have been a massive failure: scotland out of the UK and therefore out of europe with no good currency.

Like i said any1 who voted for yes does not vote using their brains in my opinion. it's just all patriotic claptrap b/c you saw one awful mel gibson movie that's one of the least historically accurate movies ever made. if u think thats how it was back then, then u are an idiot.

Going by what you have typed out here I am fairly sure that my 5 year old is smarter than you..

Going by what you have typed out here I am fairly sure that my 5 year old is smarter than you..

Your five yr old must be a total genius then. typical yes voters with ad hominem arguments b/c thts all they've got since the scottish ppl all said now that no to independence b/c most r no idiots. WELL DONE SCOTLAND. THROW THE NATIONALISTS IN THE BIN PLEASE! GBR4LIFE.

Your five yr old must be a total genius then. typical yes voters with ad hominem arguments b/c thts all they've got since the scottish ppl all said now that no to independence b/c most r no idiots. WELL DONE SCOTLAND. THROW THE NATIONALISTS IN THE BIN PLEASE! GBR4LIFE.

Wow :huh:

point proven, u hv no counter arguments whatsoever: this is always wht yes campeign hav been doing. they dnt argue with the point bein made, bt with exterior things b/c they will lose if they try for a legitimate debate.

Definitely not point proven. The vote has happened, there is nothing we can do right now that is going to change this. I bought into the Yes campaign, not for Salmond, but for Independence. Yes this is a thread about Salmond and I think what he has done for Scotland has been great and has been done with our best interests at heart. He should stay for another term at least, hopefully increasing the SNP's power at the same time

All you have managed to do is convince myself and possibly others that you are nowhere near as bright as you think you are. I don't even think a spell checker would help you out here I'm afraid :(

u bought into the yes campaign b/c u are probably a short sighted individual, i cannot think of any other raison.

salmond has done nothing good for scotland, all he did was capitalize on the banking crisis and lib dem lies. In an already divided world he wnts to divide in even more 2 appease whining patriots who no nothing about the realities of lyf.

yes voters have NO IDEA what will have happened to our currency, our economy, our public services or anything else. like i said it was just a bunch of ppl trying to get one over on westminster politicians without any consideration for what would happen afterwards. salmond himself had no idea wht he will do after the refurendum: all he cared was getting out, but beyond tht there was no plan whatsoever.

the scottish ppl saw this lack of direction and knew that it was pointless to try and follow a fat idiot whose only appeal is tht he was saying something that the majority cud correlate with. in reality this man is a shallow politician. it is easy to sit around and preach the greatness of indepedence when he had to make ZERO difficult decisions whatsoever. this is the only raison tht ppl gave him support, but they didn't think that he's actually nt had to do anything hard yet.

like i said, a vote for no was pragmatic and good and reasonable way to keep the future safe for our kids. Yes was just for posers and mad whiners.

u bought into the yes campaign b/c u are probably a short sighted individual, i cannot think of any other raison.

salmond has done nothing good for scotland, all he did was capitalize on the banking crisis and lib dem lies. In an already divided world he wnts to divide in even more 2 appease whining patriots who no nothing about the realities of lyf.

yes voters have NO IDEA what will have happened to our currency, our economy, our public services or anything else. like i said it was just a bunch of ppl trying to get one over on westminster politicians without any consideration for what would happen afterwards. salmond himself had no idea wht he will do after the refurendum: all he cared was getting out, but beyond tht there was no plan whatsoever.

the scottish ppl saw this lack of direction and knew that it was pointless to try and follow a fat idiot whose only appeal is tht he was saying something that the majority cud correlate with. in reality this man is a shallow politician. it is easy to sit around and preach the greatness of indepedence when he had to make ZERO difficult decisions whatsoever. this is the only raison tht ppl gave him support, but they didn't think that he's actually nt had to do anything hard yet.

like i said, a vote for no was pragmatic and good and reasonable way to keep the future safe for our kids. Yes was just for posers and mad whiners.

Also no voters have no idea that what the "Better Together" campaign said would happen if we went independent would actually happen. That was one of the main issues here in that there was a lot of uncertainty. As I said I bought into "Yes" because I felt that it was the better decision and I had the future of my kids in mind when I voted

Also, yes I am short sighted but I have glasses to correct this

Yes voters short sighted. :lol: Wowzers.

um yes ofc they are.

this is the same attitude that gets ppl like hitlar into power. Swept up patriotism to right prvious wrongs wit no thoughts about what will actually happen in the future. Salmond had no plan at all for what will happn to scotland if we leave, it was just vague notions with no substance. the truth is he had no idea what will happen, nd jst started saying stupid things like the english cnt stop us using the pound, even though they obviously could b/c they control the interest rates...derp.

um yes ofc they are.

this is the same attitude that gets ppl like hitlar into power. Swept up patriotism to right prvious wrongs wit no thoughts about what will actually happen in the future. Salmond had no plan at all for what will happn to scotland if we leave, it was just vague notions with no substance. the truth is he had no idea what will happen, nd jst started saying stupid things like the english cnt stop us using the pound, even though they obviously could b/c they control the interest rates...derp.

Polling shows that No voters were more likely to vote based on patriotism than Yes, so it's an all round incorrect post.

Also no voters have no idea that what the "Better Together" campaign said would happen if we went independent would actually happen. That was one of the main issues here in that there was a lot of uncertainty. As I said I bought into "Yes" because I felt that it was the better decision and I had the future of my kids in mind when I voted

Also, yes I am short sighted but I have glasses to correct this

this is stupid, jst hoping that it will turn out ok is not a reason 2 vote yes. u need to have assurances and a definite plan of action. not just say 'fk it, it will prolly b ok'. u dont make massive decisions for our kids whilst being uncertain about so much. smart ppl will not take a leap into the blackness over their kids future just on the off chance that it might end up ok.

yes voters thinking grass is greener, but without ANY evidence for tht being the case whatsoever. like i said, its just patriotic fervour and nothing else, and tht is a VERY BAD raison for making a huge decision for our kids. patriotism is an 'idea' about fantasy common identities. patriotism is not a reality. I deal in realities, and b4 I make decisions for my kids I make sure i know exactly wht they are before i make them. i dnt just guess. ppl don't know what side their bread is buttered on.

Archived