Postal votes are showing support for Yes

Casual Bystander

Counters and observers aren't required to be onsite until 9:30. My cousin is an observer and has been told to turn by 9:30. They're not permitted to open boxes or start the count until after 10.00.

Postal boxes were on sky news there, they don't get opened until 10pm you fibber :lol:

The Electoral Commission's own guidelines disagrees with you.

Mary Pitcaithly said explicitly on TV and Radio today that the count of postal votes will commence with the rest of the collated Ballot papers after the polls close at 10.00pm.

More complete made up bull*hit and utter boll*cks from Casual Bystander!!

Sure thing Rob, whatever you say. I honestly don't give a flying f**k if you believe me or not. :lol:

I hope you will embrace freedom and independence tomorrow. :D

I'm pretty sure that if that's the case I will receive and accept that much better than you will if we return a No verdict! Enjoy your evening!

Postal votes are counted before the polls are closed and several people involved in the counting process have been leaking information. Those votes are showing a lead to Yes, not massive, but a clear lead.

according to the BBC

Counting is getting under way for Edinburgh at the national count centre in Ingliston.

Postal votes are first, with the first ballot boxes expected to start arriving at about 22:45, we're told.

so you are havering.

Archived