Up all night thread

1320Lichtie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only way they'll be in coalition is if the Tories are genuinely only needing two seats for a majority, in which case the sole UKIP MP (Farage) and the sole Lib Dem MP (Carmichael) will be drafted in, having f**k all influence on policy. Put simply, it won't happen.

I think even if that was the scenario they'd look to the Unionists in Nothern Ireland, who would quietly do as they're told in exchange for a bribe for Ulster.

Cliche Guevara, on 19 Sept 2014 - 02:51, said:

Ten men behind the fucking ball now - trying to take a respectable result into the second leg: in about ten fucking years!

That's being kind.

West Lothian predicted 53-47 for No.

Cameron set to praise Gordon Brown.

Think Brown has saved Darling and his arses?

Yes.

Brown, Murphy and Alexander coming into the fold has, in my view, at least shored up a No vote that appeared to be collapsing.

Can't help but laugh at the irony on here just now. No voters, amongst other things have been called negative for wanting to stay the same. Yet after only 3 declarations a sh£tload of Yes voters are wanting to slit their wrists XD

Big difference between optimism in what can be achieved and optimisim about an event unfolding in front of you ouwith your control.

Have to agree. That was the humdinger. Have to agree with VT that in scramble for leftist social democracy and the winning over of some of the real old school Labour areas the Yes campaign alienated the 'coothy' Scotland which voted for the SNP in recent years. Pains me to say it but should have just gone for 'Devo Max' on our terms and kicked independence down the line until later on... but I guess the SNP just felt they had to take their chance while they could.

All in favour of moving trident to Orkney though :P

Spot on about Devo Max - could have dictated it instead of letting the other 3 parties define it.

I know this is asking quite a lot from the Dundee fans on here but could you possible let us beat you twice over the next week just to make up for this? We will owe you one, thanks.

I can't bear to think how I would have been feeling if Hartley had gone today as well.

Can't help but laugh at the irony on here just now. No voters, amongst other things have been called negative for wanting to stay the same. Yet after only 3 declarations a sh£tload of Yes voters are wanting to slit their wrists XD

Not sure how you reckon that yes voters being disappointed about the results declared so far is "ironic"

So you're a labour supporter who didn't vote in an election where SNP skelped them in an unprecedented majority. You, like anyone who doesn't vote, are a moron

Check the Dumfries results. SNP came nowhere close to skelping Labour I assure you. Try again.

Archived