Up all night thread

1320Lichtie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't make any sense at all

Well it does. Things are far from great in the country, but perhaps folk think things would be worse if we went it alone, so they have voted No to keep it as it is. Better the devil you know and all that.

A SNP-Green minority would be very good: especially for the sheer meltdown it would provoke within Lamont and Labour at being kept out of their fiefdom yet again. If the SNP are comfortable enough in their own Alex Neil in a rosette constituencies then they should put forward a sly voting pact there: SNP 1, Greens 2.

I'd sign up for that too.

I'd sign up for an SNP-Montana Militia pact if it keeps Lamont far away from anything.

They lied about the value of oil - things like income tax of oil workers never included either

They lied about currency union too

The no campaign is going to have won on lies. We will get Johnson /Farage and deserve it.[/quote

Hahaha you are saying the no campaign lied??

Look at your own lies

trident- you don't want it but join eu/NATO who can stick it in your country anyway. - massive contradiction

Currency- I have said many times on here, you can have any currency you like including the pound, as darling said.. Just that you don't own it or have ANY influence over the interest rates etc, so if you have a mortgage a bank account or credit card, this will impact you!! - so how is that independant??

You will default on the debt, but still get credit.. Where from??

The dip In the markets was down to the Americans.

We will get in the eu fat salmond said.. Emm no you want - and Spain confirmed that.

I love how you ponder to a fat lying bully!!

You're just a bigot with a brain the size of a pea. I'm not engaging you.

Then they might vote usually you cretin. Why are no voters always dumb? That was his point, you missed it.

See my point below. Fwiw I never voted as no one convinced me. But by your abusive response to someone else's opinion on the referendum it doesn't take a genius to work out you are definitely a Yes voter. Pathetic.

Yeah.. i think she might win but not a majority.

I fully intend to vote SNP again. Don't think a coalition would be a bad thing at all.

Yeah, I went SNP in the list last time purely as Labour were so much of a clusterfuck that a majority and therefore referendum were clear possibilities. I imagine others were the same and with that not being an issue now, a majority won't happen again. My thought currently, obviously dependent on who the candidate is and assuming the Greens still don't stand in constituencies, would be SNP in the constituency vote and Green in the list, although there is the concern that that lets Labour in. Imagine Lamont having power over anything.

I never really thought it would be like this, at least not in recent weeks, but it did trouble my concious we'd have a solid no victory. It's a shame we at least didn't get a white knuckle election night at least but it's very much back to life, back to reality. I genuinely thought yes might look likely to be close right through to the end but no eventuallly winning it at the death. I'm upset, not particularly angry, but the campaign will lead me to hold a bit of a grudge against some parties and politicians and I'm certainly 'scunnered' with politics for a while.

Archived