Up all night thread

1320Lichtie

Could you not just take the plug out one of the machines in the hospital and charge your phone?

I have, to both of them, but its lights out now and there are no plugs near the little fold down bed I'm in.

I'll get 6 hours out of each even if I'm constantly streaming so we're good.

Its the mobile signal I'm worried about, my phone (this) is 3 and coverage is great. My works phone is EE and the 3g signal is pish here.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have, to both of them, but its lights out now and there are no plugs near the little fold down bed I'm in.

I'll get 6 hours out of each even if I'm constantly streaming so we're good.

Its the mobile signal I'm worried about, my phone (this) is 3 and coverage is great. My works phone is EE and the 3g signal is pish here.

How's the wee one, mate?

How's the wee one, mate?

She's great in herself thanks, wouldn't know anything was wrong with her, she's having a ball here and the play assistants are tidy too so I'm happy.

Her foot doesn't look any better though, in fact to me it looks a bit worse which is worrying.

Dr coming at 10pm so will see what he says, nurse thinks he'll up the antibiotic's dose and we might need to stay another night.

She's great in herself thanks, wouldn't know anything was wrong with her, she's having a ball here and the play assistants are tidy too so I'm happy.

Her foot doesn't look any better though, in fact to me it looks a bit worse which is worrying.

Dr coming at 10pm so will see what he says, nurse thinks he'll up the antibiotic's dose and we might need to stay another night.

Glad she's on the mend mate, good to hear. Don't worry too much about how the foot looks, these things often get worse before getting better.

use the phones fm radio instead of streaming video, saves the battery, i bet every station in scotland is covering it for 10 hours

I don't think I have FM radio on either? Nexus 5 is mine and iPhone 5 for work.

I have Tune In Radio app on mine so will try that.

Great shout actually so I can listen on one and keep checking in here/twitter on the other.

Not really sure how the TV coverage will approach this successfully: there will be hee-haw results for the first three hours and unlike a GE, also hee-haw relevant past results, target seats etc. to identify.

I suspect we'll have two hours of utterly pointless bickering between campaign members, and extended highlights of what happened in 1979.

getting ready to start my night-shift will leave the house 10.05 so will see if any one is calling the result before i leave then mp3 radio as i go to work. get every thing i need to done in an hour then feet up in front of computer,looks like it will be the bbc for me as it is the only one to get through the filter at work.

Archived