spartans

happy gilmore

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The gates will be open before that. The bar has a capacity of 140 so is ticket only. There are a few bar options in the area for those without a ticket for the bar.

Those turning up at 2.55 vs Clyde missed kick off as there was a rush at that time. Prob best to get there at about 2.45 latest if you want to see kick off

The gates will be open before that. The bar has a capacity of 140 so is ticket only. There are a few bar options in the area for those without a ticket for the bar.

Those turning up at 2.55 vs Clyde missed kick off as there was a rush at that time. Prob best to get there at about 2.45 latest if you want to see kick off

remember your shotgun for the bar options in the area

Didnt think there were many options for a pint there and i dont mind visiting some of the more "traditional" pubs. Will be travelling from Leith and back will stick to drinking there.

I won't make the Malt n Hops after the game cos I'm off to see Shuggy Cornwell & Hazel O'Connor.

Grimbo

Going there myself after the game and probably also Carriers, Nobles. Cask and Still (ex Volly Arms) have soul djs in on a saturday night now so thats the evenings entertainment taken care of.

Would have joined ya, had I not been going up toom.

Grimbo

It was fated to happen

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1417284322.112511.jpg

(Picture c/o 1820Lichtie)

It's almost fated that if you rip on anyone for their club getting put out by another, your own club will be their next scalp.

I won't make the Malt n Hops after the game cos I'm off to see Shuggy Cornwell & Hazel O'Connor.

Grimbo

Hope it goes better than anticipated. I gave up on Hugh after he began to get a bit too precious at gigs having been a Stranglers fan all my days (not that they're much better, "Giants" was atrocious). Last time I saw Hazel O'Conner she was playing all her old hits accompanied by only a harp - bit weird.

Archived