Polling stations now open...

Hillonearth

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:thumbsdown I have went out my way to fight the good fight for yes as long as anybody but still can't believe people are going out their way to be as spiteful as this.

Because they are c***s.

Kudos to you. Good attitude and exactly the right mood IMO. Its scratching something on a bit of paper, not completing a triathlon with one leg.

Since there's big signs in the polling station saying NO PHOTOGRAPHY this is a wasted vote. Although if it's yours and you're posting it here I'd assume nobody raised any objections which is quite poor.

I got a photo of mine too. Wasn't challenged at all.

Since there's big signs in the polling station saying NO PHOTOGRAPHY this is a wasted vote. Although if it's yours and you're posting it here I'd assume nobody raised any objections which is quite poor.

I've removed my post mate. Apologies if it's upset you!

I've voted along with my wife and 16-year-old son. He was a solid No earlier this summer and even this morning vacillating about which way to vote. We all voted Yes. Even I thought I'd waver, but the only danger was that the pencil would go right through the paper when I drew my cross.

I don't know what the result will be, but every Yes voter should take some comfort from the fact that RIGHT NOW, David Cameron and George Osborne are absolutely shiting it.

I've been as guilty as anyone for this, but the "shitebag" patter is a bit of an immature emotional reaction. Its deeply irritating that so many Scots seem to have so little faith in ourselves. Not just with this but it seems to be a genuine feature of the Scottish mentality, which I hope we're on the way to addressing.

I do believe that people voting No are acting with the best intentions for the welfare of their country and don't deserve to be called cowards for that.

This, however....

Because they are c***s.

Kudos to you. Good attitude and exactly the right mood IMO. Its scratching something on a bit of paper, not completing a triathlon with one leg.

....is total shitebag behaviour. It's an amazing thing that we have the ability to freely "sratch something on a bit of paper" and have our say on the constitutional arrangements of our country. Your blase running down of the whole thing is a bit pathetic tbh.

Your kids will remember this day forever....the day my mum and dad fooked up our lives...voting yes...you numpty lot. 20 years from now oil gone and broke...20 years is a short time compared with 300 + years

:lol::lol::lol: can we keep you?

dont know if its been mentioned already on here but as a postie collecting mail today in north aberdeenshire i was surprised at how many postal votes i came across today ..if there are as many through out the whole of scotland , thats a lot of wasted votes. ..dumbass,sssssss

Archived