Polling stations now open...

Hillonearth

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went and voted Yes around 2 o clock. As did my Mum, Dad and Sister. Have since had 2 people from Yes campaign come to the door and ask for me by name to ask if I've voted, and one person on the phone from Yes aswell.

Must have signed up to something Yes related, but I can't remember doing it.

If we don't do it, it'll be a miss of iwelumo proportions

That reminds me: If it's a No it will be the worst I've felt since Italy papped us out of Euro 2008 qualifying in the dying seconds at Hampden.

Aberdeen are threatening to be the Christian Panucci of the referendum.

* STOP PRESS *

I'm kind of a big deal around these parts*, so I take great pleasure in announcing I have cast my vote at Kingcase Church in Prestwick. 3 Yes lads and 1 BTUKOK lady outside, and a VERY tasty tall blonde WPC on copper patrol.

There was a queue of about 5 people, I took my slip, read the question, re read it 3 times and put a rather shaky X in the Yes box. Checked I'd done it right another 3 times and posted my small part in this country's destiny.

#emosh

*I am in fact a c**t of no great importance, the above is just a giggle.

Congratulations to you on your well deserved vote.

Your efforts on here have been a credit to you and for the spirit you've shown I thank and admire you.

voted at about 1800, didn't have to que and it was over all a pretty underwhelming experience.

Not going to stay up and watch it but feel a lot less tense about the day and outcome as i did earlier and laying off drink to focus on other projects

Congratulations to you on your well deserved vote.

Your efforts on here have been a credit to you and for the spirit you've shown I thank and admire you.

Not sure if serious...

If you are... shucks.. :wub:

Just back from voting. It's just hit me how big this vote is, I will be ashamed if Scotland vote NO. What kind of poor excuse for a country would vote no to independence? Have the rest of the country got so little faith in ourselves to make it work?

Tell you what, though. If it is a No vote, I never want to hear Flower of Scotland sung in public again.

Moot point though, as Scotland are saying hell Yes!

Tell you what, though. If it is a No vote, I never want to hear Flower of Scotland sung in public again.

Totally agreed. To turn down independence would be terrible. To sing that afterwards utterly shaming. And every other country in the world would laugh through our anthem.

Was serious Confi, you've been (coughs) indefatigable.

In an independent Scotland it will be is acceptable to give and accept praise.

I've just been told that out of something like 1500, there are only 140 folks still to vote at my polling station.

Archived